ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notice For Visa Refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prettypolitical

Notice For Visa Refusal

Post by prettypolitical » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 pm

My husband has recently been refused a settlement visa, we heard of the decision but the ECO has yet to send the refusal notice back to the BHC in my husbands country where he lodged it!, anyone any ideas of when they should return it as we can not start our appeal until we have recieved this.

Is there any particular timescale that they have to send it back, I have e-mailed the post but they are so ignorant they don't even bother to reply!

What is their problem, they refused it, so for Gods Sake send us the notice!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
???REUNITED???

hells27
Newly Registered

Post by hells27 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:15 pm

That is pretty rude, i ahve found the embassy in the country where my husband is applying to only reply to the emails they want to. Nothing seems to be a hurry to them!!!!! I hope evertything gets sorted out though

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes they are very rude, they think by not answering we will go away well I have proved I can not be silenced, this is our life that they are playing with and there are small children involved!!!

I do intend to find someone somewhere who can shake the system up, I feel from day one they have mis-managed the application and I intend to make a formal complaint, no matter what the outcome of the appeal, they are a disgrace to us after all they are working on behalf of our government!!!!!!
???REUNITED???

Post by 688148256 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 am

why appeal?

Instead sort your documents and circumstances and make another application.

My mrs. 1st application was refused, within 20 days of refusal I made another application and was issued visa the 2nd time within 12 weeks of application.

She was refused on..my income... our marriage was called sham....she was interviewed 1st time ....was told she didn't know much about me...SO, basically there was a list of refusal points on the letter from the ECO which shocked us...but we never considered to appeal as it is time consuming, INSTEAD made another application got visa without any interview, my documents were still the same as the 1st application BUT the results were very amazing...THINK OVER APPEAL.....

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Yes I think it is something that we should consider! As I am tired of playing their games now and in the process they are destroying our childrens lives.

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!
???REUNITED???

688148256 a question thanks

Post by 2036789 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 am

688148256 can i just ask you when did u reply and how long did it take them to process the visa 2nd time, i was refused on income but i went for the appeal and waited 9 months, i wish i did what you dd and jus did a 2nd ap because its the whle thing has lasted 1.5 years, now in may im going to apply again and also how did u manage to sort out your income in 20 days. i sorted my income in 6 months. thanks look forward to your response
MM

Post by 688148256 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:30 pm

sorry for late reply...it took exactly 12 weeks...for her to arrive here in the U.K...

ECO...refused on income, marriage, relationship etc etc....

Well income was'nt changed as I didn't had the time to make changes, every document in the second application was still the same, as the 1st one. Only one thing was new better explanation of my docs from a solicitor. I paid £1100 to a solicitor and all she did was wrote 3 letters, put a name sticker of my mrs on top of the folder lol, indexed all the docs and said good luck she will get it this time....

amazingly without any futher interview about marriage, income n all those crap refusal points, was given visa...Well we deserved it because we are genuine and I can support my wife..

Post by 2036789 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:32 pm

thx just one more question did you have to mention anything about your first aplication e.g in the covering letter why it was refused etc
MM

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I have decided to lodge an appeal, although not at post where originally submitted.

I am going to lodge the appeal in the UK, I feel this will be better than starting a fresh, and we are entitled to an appeal. We do not see why we should give this government anymore money than what we already have.

Its a rip off anyway!!! especially for the service you receive and especially if lodged at a post, as all they do is pass the book, ignore e-mails and refuse to speak to you.
???REUNITED???

Post by 688148256 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Every point that we were refused on was covered in my letter written by a solicitor.