ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BUNDLE DATE (BC DIDN"T SEND IT TO AIT)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blessedlady89

BUNDLE DATE (BC DIDN"T SEND IT TO AIT)

Post by blessedlady89 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:40 am

Hi
I just like to know what will happen if the bundles were not sent to AIT by the BHC? They are given enough time to send the bundles but wasn't able to do so?

Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 am

Happened to one of my cases.No bundles arrived even at time of appeal hearing. HO rep had to look up BHC computer records to find outcome/latest position on case

Adjuticator was absoloutely furious and in the most politest way informed HO rep to get their house in order. Appeal allowed and visa issued within 4 weeks..

You might get the bundle at the very last minute before the hearing. Have you got date for hearing yet. Chase AIT up, its their job to get the BHC to pass the bundle of papers to you in good time to enable you to prepare your arguments.

blessedlady89

Post by blessedlady89 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have my hearing date. I can't understand why the BHC didn't sent the bundle where in fact they are given enough time for it.
Do I have to email the BHC regarding this??
Just incase they already have it, will they send it to me , too.
I was refused on parag 320 (11).
I have met all the rules , no conviction, use my real identity. Apart from being an overstayer.
I thought there is a concession , but there is really no concession.
They always use Parag 320 (11) to refuse ones application.
It is a torture being away from your spouse, my family is separated because of my situation. Now I want to put things right but it's not easy.
It's nearly 10 months now. WHAT A WAIT!!!!

batleykhan wrote:Happened to one of my cases.No bundles arrived even at time of appeal hearing. HO rep had to look up BHC computer records to find outcome/latest position on case

Adjuticator was absoloutely furious and in the most politest way informed HO rep to get their house in order. Appeal allowed and visa issued within 4 weeks..

You might get the bundle at the very last minute before the hearing. Have you got date for hearing yet. Chase AIT up, its their job to get the BHC to pass the bundle of papers to you in good time to enable you to prepare your arguments.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have my hearing date. I can't understand why the BHC didn't sent the bundle where in fact they are given enough time for it.
I have met all the rules , no conviction, use my real identity. Apart from being an overstayer.
It is a torture being away from your spouse, my family is separated because of my situation. Now I want to put things right but it's not easy.
You can try emailing the BHC to see if they respond,but you should be chasing AIT as it is their job to sort out everything for an appeal haering.

The AIT shoud send you a copy of the bundle of papers on which you are going to build up your agument and defence. I think the minimum time before a hearing you should have got the bundle is 4 weeks before the hearing.

However I regret to inform you that the one thing that the authority are very very strict is unfortunately people who overstay their stay in the UK. There is no concession for this, unless there are very exceptional circumstances. Section 320 (11) is the most difficult and complicated to prove because it is used for peopel who are overstayer/illegal entrant/used lies and deception

The AIT webpage states that an average wait for a hearing is around 26/30 weeks,so yours is well over the time allowed.

I regret to say you will be very lucky if you win this appeal in view of your circumstances,and your chances of making a fresh application in the future and succeeding with it are also slim.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news,but i wish you best of luck and hope that you succeed for the sake of your family unit.

Good luck

blessedlady89

Post by blessedlady89 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 am

I am awoman of faith, so I believe that I will this case.
As I was reading the story of others who ovestayed using false identity, failed asylum, etc . absconder, illegal entarnt and yet they won. Its in the other forum. Others no children involved.
I think the judges are sympathetic when it comes to this.
I think ECO are giving me a hard time.

Thanks

batleykhan wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
You can try emailing the BHC to see if they respond,but you should be chasing AIT as it is their job to sort out everything for an appeal haering.

The AIT shoud send you a copy of the bundle of papers on which you are going to build up your agument and defence. I think the minimum time before a hearing you should have got the bundle is 4 weeks before the hearing.

However I regret to inform you that the one thing that the authority are very very strict is unfortunately people who overstay their stay in the UK. There is no concession for this, unless there are very exceptional circumstances. Section 320 (11) is the most difficult and complicated to prove because it is used for peopel who are overstayer/illegal entrant/used lies and deception

The AIT webpage states that an average wait for a hearing is around 26/30 weeks,so yours is well over the time allowed.

I regret to say you will be very lucky if you win this appeal in view of your circumstances,and your chances of making a fresh application in the future and succeeding with it are also slim.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news,but i wish you best of luck and hope that you succeed for the sake of your family unit.

Good luck

SAJBHAM
Newly Registered

Post by SAJBHAM » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm

HI I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ARE YOU APPLYING FROM PAKISTAN? IF SO WHERE IE ISLAMABAD. IM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION AND AM TRYING TO GET MY WIFEBACK OVER TO THE UK. HER PAPERS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND WE ARE NOW JUST WAITING.

CAN I VIEW THIS PARAGRAPH WHICH THEY USE TO REJECT A VISA ?

DOES LETTERS FROM TH MP HELP?

blessedlady89 wrote:I am awoman of faith, so I believe that I will this case.
As I was reading the story of others who ovestayed using false identity, failed asylum, etc . absconder, illegal entarnt and yet they won. Its in the other forum. Others no children involved.

Thanks

batleykhan wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

Good luck

carlabeach

Post by carlabeach » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:37 am

blessedlady dont worry you gonna get your visa in the end, dont read negative coments.........
eco been hard on you. i know a lot of overstayers that they get a visa ....... and some after court............

blessedlady89

Post by blessedlady89 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:54 am

Thank you very much for your comforting words.
I know I will. GOD is good all the time.

God bless you :D
carlabeach wrote:blessedlady dont worry you gonna get your visa in the end, dont read negative coments.........
eco been hard on you. i know a lot of overstayers that they get a visa ....... and some after court............

blessedlady89

Post by blessedlady89 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 am

Sorry I am NOT from PAkistan.
If you submitted an application to BHC. You have to wait, it may take some time. 3months or more.

SAJBHAM wrote:HI I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ARE YOU APPLYING FROM PAKISTAN? IF SO WHERE IE ISLAMABAD. IM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION AND AM TRYING TO GET MY WIFEBACK OVER TO THE UK. HER PAPERS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND WE ARE NOW JUST WAITING.

CAN I VIEW THIS PARAGRAPH WHICH THEY USE TO REJECT A VISA ?

DOES LETTERS FROM TH MP HELP?

blessedlady89 wrote:I am awoman of faith, so I believe that I will this case.

Thanks

batleykhan wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

Good luck

blessedlady89

APPEAL ALLOWED

Post by blessedlady89 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 pm

I received the determination today , APPEAL ALLOWED. I hope that ECO is convinced with the decision and grant entry clearance.

THANK GOD, after waiting for so long and finally it pays off.

How many more months do I have to wait for the visa ??

Blessed lady

carlabeach wrote:blessedlady dont worry you gonna get your visa in the end, dont read negative coments.........

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi

Congratulation on winning your appeal. Its a pity that it took so long and had to come to this.

However I wouldn't celebrate just yet, because they are a few more hurdles to go through.

First is that you have to hope that the HO dont appeal against the Adj decision. They have up to 10days to do that.

If they don't appeal, then its good news. You are going to get the visa. Unfortunately this could take anything up to 3 more months, as it would take up to 6 weeks for the HO to send decision to the post where you applied. The ECO will look at the ruling. He will then pass it to his manager who will authorize visa to be issued.

Good luck anyway

All this could take time and I am afraid you have a couple of frustrating months to go before you arrive in the UK.

At least you know you have won. Spend much of your last few moments before you leave your beloved country for the shores of the UK.

SAJBHAM
Newly Registered

Post by SAJBHAM » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 pm

batleykhan,
hope all is well.

if an original application decision is revoked and a visa issued from the ECO (UKHUB) what is the process and how long will it take for visa to be actually stamped on the passport?

please advise me on this as im am in this situation.

regards