ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A quick question or two!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

andy and ann

Post by andy and ann » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 am

Hi Obie,

I gave them a certificate that was issued by the Bulgarian consulate in the Philippines that confirms it is a true and original marriage certificate. I will go there this week again and find out why they need a certificate that is impossible for me to obtain. I will apply for the family permit before 'obtaining' the residence card as this gives strength to my case I think.

What would happen though if family permit is denied, and we don't get the residence card and she overstays?

andy and ann

Post by andy and ann » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Stupid question I know!

We are currently applying for the family permit for Ann online and I don't know how long to put that we are staying in the UK for. Any advice? We have no plans of leaving once we are there but I cannot put 'indefinitely' as it wants a date!

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Andy.

Leave it blank.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

andy and ann

Post by andy and ann » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks Benifa!

The online one won't let me, as you cannot proceed further if something is not filled in. Do you think we would be better going to the embassy and getting the application form and filling it in?