ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance' Visa Application Sent, need to change something?!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

elguapo
Newly Registered

Fiance' Visa Application Sent, need to change something?!

Post by elguapo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Hello, So My partner and I sent in our fiance' visa application express mail to the UK consulate in Chicago and we realized that we put in copies of our bank statement instead of the originals! OH BOY, what can I say? I need to know if this will jeopardize the whole application and be rejected or will they just state that the copies aren't acceptable and we need to send in originals? I hope it's the later. We worked really hard to make sure we did everything in the application perfectly, this was a simple but unfortunate mistake, Now we are a bit worried?
What do you think?

Thanks.

rinav

Post by rinav » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi

I would send the originals in with a cover note asap. As far as I know bank statements have to originals or be certified copies.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 am

Just do what has been suggested in above post you should be ok, but do it quick before they refuse you and then you will indeed have problem and worries :lol: