ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancee visa for my Chinese Girlfreind

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anon Mouse

Post by Anon Mouse » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

I'm after some more advice please!

I am busy getting documents ready for the visa application and I am getting confused with what will be accepted. All my Mums utility bills and council tax are paid by direct debit, so there are no bills just letters stating that direct debits have been set up and how much each payment is going to be, is this acceptable for the utility bill bill & Council Tax bit?

Looking for information on Morgage is also proving more complicated than I expected. The most ip to date Morgage statement dates from January 2010, as this is the most up to date statement is this acceptable, or will the Building Society be able to provide any other documents? Also with the bits and pieces with the Morgage info is an original Propety Inspection Report (from when the Morgage was taken out) for Morgage Purposes, is that acceptable for the Propety Inspection Report? or is a special one for Immigration purposes required?

Also I paid £4 for the land registry, is this adequate for proof that its my Mums house, obviously as its an official copy its not an original, will it be enough for the visa application?
Thanks for all the help, its appreciated!

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

Can't help on the property enquiries - but on the bills front.

Even if they are paid by direct debit - you must have an official letter from the companies and council stating your current account status with them.

Every march everyone recieves a new council tax bill - even those paying by direct debit.

Those are going to be what's needed.

M.

Anon Mouse

Post by Anon Mouse » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 am

MPH80 wrote:Can't help on the property enquiries - but on the bills front.

Even if they are paid by direct debit - you must have an official letter from the companies and council stating your current account status with them.

Every march everyone recieves a new council tax bill - even those paying by direct debit.

Those are going to be what's needed.

M.
Cheers, from the Council, Water & Electricity we do have documentation which states that Direct Debits are coming out and at what rate, is that sufficent or do they need more information? I have got the bill for the Council Tax for the year.....

going back to the Morgage thing, my Mums morgage payments are up to date, but due to the Building Society cocking up when my Mum changed bank accounts, 2 payments were late due to no fault of my Mum's (the bank thought a DD was cancelled when she changed the bank account to which the payments came out of) will this cause a problem with my Fiancee's visa application?