ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M)-Suggestions.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

keshgrover
Member of Standing

FLR (M)-Suggestions.

Post by keshgrover » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 am

Dear fellow members,

Need some guidence for my uncle's case as he has an appointment with HO for his wife's FLR (m)

1) His wife applied for Tier 4 prior to marrying him which is still under consideration and bio matrics have already been taken.
2) College of his wife has gone bankcrupt and college is out of Tier 4 list now.
3) His wife's documents including her passport is still with HO.
4) More importantly he has a child from her out of his previous wedlock who is nearly three years now and hold British passport on my uncle's basis.

Considering all above points what do you suggest about the chances of her getting success at the appointment. Will she still be seen on the day or they will be just sent back as she has not got her passport with her. Will HO raise questions about her previous college and study or FLR (m) is going to be just a new application from scratch? And what documents you recommend to take with them to make sure all aspects are covered?

Please do come back to me with your valuable suggestions and shed some light on the situation.

Regards
KESH

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: FLR (M)-Suggestions.

Post by keshgrover » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:13 pm

keshgrover wrote:Dear fellow members,

Need some guidence for my uncle's case as he has an appointment with HO for his wife's FLR (m)

1) His wife applied for Tier 4 prior to marrying him which is still under consideration and bio matrics have already been taken.
2) College of his wife has gone bankcrupt and college is out of Tier 4 list now.
3) His wife's documents including her passport is still with HO.
4) More importantly he has a child from her out of his previous wedlock who is nearly three years now and hold British passport on my uncle's basis.

Considering all above points what do you suggest about the chances of her getting success at the appointment. Will she still be seen on the day or they will be just sent back as she has not got her passport with her. Will HO raise questions about her previous college and study or FLR (m) is going to be just a new application from scratch? And what documents you recommend to take with them to make sure all aspects are covered?

Please do come back to me with your valuable suggestions and shed some light on the situation.

Regards
20 views no comments. Guys please shed some light on. Need your help.

Regards
KESH