ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

upper tier tribunal we won

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisonpal

upper tier tribunal we won

Post by alisonpal » Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

can anyone help i ahve called embassy today regarding my husbands visa they have said they posted a letter on 19th any idea of times we need to wait as have no clue about indian post

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: upper tier tribunal we won

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 21, 2010 3:35 pm

alisonpal wrote:can anyone help i ahve called embassy today regarding my husbands visa they have said they posted a letter on 19th any idea of times we need to wait as have no clue about indian post
You husband lives in India. He is the best person to know about post in India.

alisonpal

Re: upper tier tribunal we won

Post by alisonpal » Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

mrlookforward wrote:
alisonpal wrote:can anyone help i ahve called embassy today regarding my husbands visa they have said they posted a letter on 19th any idea of times we need to wait as have no clue about indian post
You husband lives in India. He is the best person to know about post in India.
yes he does and if u thought we knew that we would be asking on here ,,, does anyone know the next stage if delhi have sent our letter