ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (m) documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Flr (m) documents

Post by squeakywills4u » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello guys,I need your advice.I have one month(April) of my bank statement missing i.e I have January,February,march,no April,may,June.I would like to know if I can go ahead to submit my application since my husband has got complete 6 months of his bank statement,payslip,credit card statement.Thank you As any opinion would be appretiated.....

jatinderw

Post by jatinderw » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 am

Shouldn't be a problem as long as theres no abnormal changes in your balances over the period, but isn't is easy to just call your bank and ask for a statement covering the missing month.

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Post by squeakywills4u » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks for your reply,i have been to my branch and was told could get it in 6 weeks time... such a long time to wait.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

I dont think it will be a problem if you sending your husbands 6 months statments, send as much as you can of Bills, on both names and joint names. goog luck

HMRB

Hi

Post by HMRB » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 am

squeakywills4u could you tell me what documents you are submitting with your FLR(M) form? My husband is going to apply for a spouse visa too. I would appreciate your help.

zebra3

Re: Hi

Post by zebra3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 pm

HMRB wrote:squeakywills4u could you tell me what documents you are submitting with your FLR(M) form? My husband is going to apply for a spouse visa too. I would appreciate your help.
there is a list of all the paper work requested on the FLR M form, you can download that from the UKBA website, it also has a tck list to help you track what you sending. good luck

HMRB

Hi

Post by HMRB » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 am

zebra3 the only thing I was concerned about was that we are both married and living in the UK. I am on ILR and my husband is on HSMP so when he applies for a spouse visa do we have to show accomodation & relationship evidence or not?

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm

HMRB wrote:zebra3 the only thing I was concerned about was that we are both married and living in the UK. I am on ILR and my husband is on HSMP so when he applies for a spouse visa do we have to show accomodation & relationship evidence or not?
yes if the FLR M is based on a marriage, you have to prove the marriage is genuine. you have to send them the marriage certificate and the rest of the documents they request as per the FLR M form.

did you apply for a COA to get married here in the UK?

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 pm

HMRB wrote:zebra3 the only thing I was concerned about was that we are both married and living in the UK. I am on ILR and my husband is on HSMP so when he applies for a spouse visa do we have to show accomodation & relationship evidence or not?
Yes accommodation in the form of a tenancy agreement and your marriage certificate for relationship evidence.

HMRB

Hi

Post by HMRB » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 am

Yes we got the COA and have a marriage certificate too.

So tenancy agreement and marriage certificate are enough? I dont need to show them photo albums, emails, cards, phone records etc..? Its just that I hardly have any!

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

HMRB wrote:Yes we got the COA and have a marriage certificate too.

So tenancy agreement and marriage certificate are enough? I dont need to show them photo albums, emails, cards, phone records etc..? Its just that I hardly have any!
Pretty much. You can put a few photos in there. If it will make you feel better add something else that you do have (letters?).

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

attach few letters, to be honest with you, anything you send to prove the relationship wont do any harm. good luck anyway