ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed what checks now?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

taz786

appeal allowed what checks now?

Post by taz786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

hi guys

in my previous post i wrote that i needed help in reagrds to my sis-in-laws visa application

we won the appeal in the courts in london and she was sent a call letter a few months down the line.
she had submitted her passport on the 24-5 and i had chased them but unitl today i got a email saying that they are dooing further checks b4 issuing the visa.

i am like wtf they have done the checks on the application when 1st submitted in 2009 and refused it what checks do they need doing now?

could any 1 advise pls thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 pm

I dont think they are doing any checks with a vie to refusing it because its a bit to late for them to do that because you have won your appeal in a court of law.

I think there is a delay in issuing visa after winning such appeal. It can take upto 4-6 months to get visa issued.

I think the people issuing the visas must be sitting on their backside as a 6 months delay is just truly unbelievable.

Contact your MP and express your annoyance to him about this issue

taz786

Post by taz786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm

thanks batleykhan

from when i read the email they sent me it looked like these were standard emails in which a computer robot can do.

i am going to ring my mp in the morning and see what e says. what do you think he can do? what kind of power do they have?

i never worked in the home office or or a member of parliament

many thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

They usually get their fingers out and do something on receipt of a strongly worded letter from the MP.

Its an MP job to hep his constituency with any problems

taz786

Post by taz786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

thanks man.
myt aswell joing the parliment lol
its bou ime someone kicked thier butts out of the chair and tym they did sum decent work.

really appreciate it.

rinav

Post by rinav » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello Boss,
Just want to know update with your case. did u get any response from visa authority or are still delaying with an excuse of further investigation.
we are in the same situation I have submitted my passport on 6th july they ask me to collect after 10 days. when i rang them to conffirm they said they put my case on hold for further investigation. I have contacted my mp for some kind of assistance he have wrote offical letter last week to confirm what kind of investigation they are doing.
just curious to know about ur case.
Regards.

taz786

Post by taz786 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm

hi matey

in regards to your question, them twats at the other end are being crackheads they still delaying like normal they aint got a str8 ansa 4 me. they just cant be bothered to do anywork,
told ma mp to write them a letter which he has, and spoke to him on monday and sed it will take about 20 days for a reply cuz he wrote them a letter so hopefully they will say something to him.
u sed that they are doing further invstgn what did ur mp have to say to that PM if u can safe