ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR dependant from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sudhirkr9
Newly Registered

Applying ILR dependant from India

Post by sudhirkr9 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 am

Hi,

I am applying ILR on 20 July and wife will be in India and apply for dependant later on from India,

Can you tell me what form/ visa to applied for her from India. Is it FLR M or SET M

Can you please tell me about the english language requirement.She has done her BE in English from Anna University (recognised under Tier1 points system) and i also applied for UK NARIC certificate for english language assessment. More than this does she need to still apply for any tests

What documents she need to produce in India.

Kindly answer/reply.

Thanks
Sudhir K

vinny

Re: Applying ILR dependant from India

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 am

sudhirkr9 wrote:Hi,

I am applying ILR on 20 July and wife will be in India and apply for dependant later on from India,

Can you tell me what form/ visa to applied for her from India. Is it FLR M or SET M
Neither.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.