ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which city?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maralein
Newly Registered
Germany

Which city?

Post by maralein » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi 🙂
I just want to ask you for some advice..who knows, maybe you can help me 🙂 Every time, I thought, I found THE place to live for me, I found out facts, I didn’t like about it. I am allowed to move to Australia and saved enough money. The only thing I need is, to find the right city for me.
I am looking for a coastal city/suburb where these criteria are fullfilled:

I want to live in a modern city (not that many tourists) in a new building or maintained apartment (up to 450$ per week).
On my doorstep should be:
-a beautiful, clean beach (not that many tourists, white sand, clear water)
-a few restaurants and a few shopping opportunities

I studied informatics and it would be great to find a city, in which I could find a job.
I think, I should also mention that I am not able to stand too hot temperatures. It shouldn’t be over 40 degrees Celsius that often.
I like bars, pubs, turkish/greek/italian restaurants. It would be awesome, to find some of them in the city. A bit of nightlife would also be great.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which city?

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:24 pm

A group of complete strangers on an Immigration Forum cannot help you with your decisions on where you want to live or where might be best for you.

Suggest get in touch with estate agents in Australia to get the advice you seek or do extensive research online.

If you have specific immigration and visa related questions, feel free to post and ask.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.