ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa to New Zealand after 3 previous rejections from Canada

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shafi Ahmed
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Student Visa to New Zealand after 3 previous rejections from Canada

Post by Shafi Ahmed » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:05 am

I am Indian citizen working in Bahrain as a Civil Engineer. I had applied for Canada student visa 3 times, but unfortunately I was rejected all the 3 times.

First time, I submitted the application online from Bahrain for a 1 year graduate certificate course and was rejected with the below reason
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

Second time, I submitted the application online from India but I had opted a new 2 year graduate certificate course and was rejected again with the below reason
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Third time, I applied directly at the embassy in India by submitting my passport, but it was rejected with the reason
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects or plans.

I applied for my CAIPS notes and the reason for rejection mentioned was that they do not understand why I want to study a course at such great expense since I have a higher qualification and I am presently working.

Now I was planning to apply to New Zealand for masters. Could anyone tell me if there is any chance that my application will be denied based on the rejections from Canada. Is there anything that I can do to avoid these kinds of rejections.

Shafi Ahmed
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Student Visa to New Zealand after 3 previous rejections from Canada

Post by Shafi Ahmed » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:22 am

Will my job affect the student visa application??