ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you get a student visa linked onto a skilled working visa in Australia?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GeorgeStevens
Newly Registered
Mood:
American Samoa

Can you get a student visa linked onto a skilled working visa in Australia?

Post by GeorgeStevens » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:08 pm

I am currently 15 and want to go and study in Australia when I finish my leaving certificate at 18. I want to study physiotherapy on a student visa and then link it into a skilled workers visa. I also plan to apply for Australian citizenship after the 4 years and stay there for my life. I am serious about it even though I'm only 15 and I have already started saving up. I have looked it up and researched myself but find it all a bit confusing.

I have a couple of questions:

How much money at least do I need to have with me?

Do the Australian government regard physiotherapy as a skilled profession so would I get a visa?

Would I have an even chance as Australians to get into the course I want?

Can you get a student visa linked onto a skilled working visa?

Is It hard to get a skilled workers visa?

Is the skilled workers permanent?

Is it hard to get citizenship?

Thanks for your help

Update:
Living in Ireland if that helps.

Update 2:
Also like to get ivolved more in sports physiotherapy (one of the reasons I want to go to Australia, all the sports, AFL, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby)

Update 3:
Does anyone know where to get prices for courses?

Update 4:
What about a course like sports science or sports management at universty of Canberra can't get the pries online?