ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO successful same day application SET (LR) 10 year LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mashoodp4
inactive

PEO successful same day application SET (LR) 10 year LR

Post by mashoodp4 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:16 am

I want to start this thread as didn't see any here already present , as of 6th April 2015 same day SET (LR) applications can be made at PEO.
Would welcome any who have been successful through this route on same day application to share their experience here, which PEO they applied at and what documents submitted.
Many thanks in advance ...

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PEO successful same day application SET (LR) 10 year LR

Post by janinah » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 pm

That's a good idea... It's true.... I haven't seen anyone yet attend premium service for SET (LR). I am planning to attend in July....so, eagerly waiting to know others experience....

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:28 pm

janinah wrote:That's a good idea... It's true.... I haven't seen anyone yet attend premium service for SET (LR). I am planning to attend in July....so, eagerly waiting to know others experience....
A membrer NA74 successfully got ILR (LR) at PEO last week
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

kshahzadi

Post by kshahzadi » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi ,Could you please tell what did you write in 3.2,If you donot mind .please I am going to send Lr,but i donot know how to write nice answer for that.
thank you

mashoodp4
inactive

Post by mashoodp4 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 am

is it ok to leave 3.2 blank? doesn't the fact that you are here for last 10 year and paying all the visa fees enough to suggest you are looking to stay in this country .

mashoodp4
inactive

Post by mashoodp4 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Got my ILR on same day service at Sheffield PEO. Big relief , just waiting for the BRP card now and my 10 year immigration journey should come to an end . Thanks all for sharing experiences in this forum, was all very helpful information . I can only repay by doing the same

Appointment date 12th MAy 2015
Appointment time 1:30 pm
Application type : From T1 General to ILR on basis of 10 years legal residence

went there early at 10:20 and submitted documents, This PEO is quite small as compared to Croydon and especially on a weekeday afternoon not much rush.
There were not many people so my application was seen straight away. You get a token when you submit the documents, the lady asked when was my photo taken and I replied yesterday (it is recommended to take recently taken photos only ) The token number comes up on a blue and white screen for bio metric where the signature and BRP details are verified , after this the case is passed on to the case worker, At 12:30 I was called over and informed my ILR has been granted and my documents were returned , the lady asked me to check the details that would go in the bio metric card which would be posted to me within 10 working days.
A letter explaining all this was give and I was out the door before even start time of my appointment.

Docs submitted
1 x cover letter
1 x list of absence in last 10 years with passport number and exit and entry stamp page number
1 x list of chronology of visa granted with passport number and page number of visa page
1 x UK Bachelors Degree
1 x Life in UK test pass certf
All previous passports during 10 year period
current BRP

additional supporting docs

1 x employer letter
1 x recent bank statement

Hope this is helpful .. Best of luck to everyone else going to apply soon and / or waiting for results .

Regards

Mash

iffi786

Post by iffi786 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Good news
brother why u didnot go for 5 yreas to ilr on tier 1 basis
I m in same boat dont kmow go fo 10 years or apply 5 years base ..did thy ask u any tier 1 gen prebious applucations ...

Tahakhan
Newly Registered

Post by Tahakhan » Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Iffi?
I m also in dilemma,as my 10 years are completing at the same time as 5 years. Now can't make mind that what route shall I take. I am hearing a lot of news that even peo appointment are being differed for investigation. It's just waste of time and I am sure 90 %of applicant has some sort of issues with paying taxes in first application and even then got extension
Thanks

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Tahakhan wrote:Hi Iffi?
I m also in dilemma,as my 10 years are completing at the same time as 5 years. Now can't make mind that what route shall I take. I am hearing a lot of news that even peo appointment are being differed for investigation. It's just waste of time and I am sure 90 %of applicant has some sort of issues with paying taxes in first application and even then got extension
Thanks

HI mate,
when your 5 years are completing . All PEO cases are being differed or some of them . What about the employment income only applications are they also being differed at PEO.

Thanks
Kashif

khankhan2015
Newly Registered

Post by khankhan2015 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi I m new to this forum .i m going to complete my 10 years in July 15 this year2015. Is this possible to make a premium service before 28 days..so in my case can i make it on 18 jun2015.any suggestion plz.

p2ttk
Newly Registered

Post by p2ttk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Dear Sir,

Congratulation for your SET(lr) got it done.

I have a one question, during your 10 year Journey , Did you ever had any visa refused and later got approved? Or was it very straight forward?

Thank you.

Patel

ronibduk
Newly Registered

Post by ronibduk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:28 pm

khankhan2015 wrote:Hi I m new to this forum .i m going to complete my 10 years in July 15 this year2015. Is this possible to make a premium service before 28 days..so in my case can i make it on 18 jun2015.any suggestion plz.
Hi

Did you get any updates about your question. I have same situation like you. If you received any information please let me know.

Many Thanks

p2ttk
Newly Registered

Post by p2ttk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello

Not yet.

Which date are you considering as Start of 10 Year?
You have a choice.
1. Start date of your Entry Clearance or
2. The date you first ever landed in UK.

Whichever date you consider you can apply 28 days early means from your Start day to 9 Year 11 Months + 4 Days then you can apply any time.

Regards,
Patel

knidas123
Newly Registered

Post by knidas123 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 pm

mashoodp4 wrote:Got my ILR on same day service at Sheffield PEO. Big relief , just waiting for the BRP card now and my 10 year immigration journey should come to an end . Thanks all for sharing experiences in this forum, was all very helpful information . I can only repay by doing the same

Appointment date 12th MAy 2015
Appointment time 1:30 pm
Application type : From T1 General to ILR on basis of 10 years legal residence

went there early at 10:20 and submitted documents, This PEO is quite small as compared to Croydon and especially on a weekeday afternoon not much rush.
There were not many people so my application was seen straight away. You get a token when you submit the documents, the lady asked when was my photo taken and I replied yesterday (it is recommended to take recently taken photos only ) The token number comes up on a blue and white screen for bio metric where the signature and BRP details are verified , after this the case is passed on to the case worker, At 12:30 I was called over and informed my ILR has been granted and my documents were returned , the lady asked me to check the details that would go in the bio metric card which would be posted to me within 10 working days.
A letter explaining all this was give and I was out the door before even start time of my appointment.

Docs submitted
1 x cover letter
1 x list of absence in last 10 years with passport number and exit and entry stamp page number
1 x list of chronology of visa granted with passport number and page number of visa page
1 x UK Bachelors Degree
current BRP

1 x employer letter
1 x recent bank statement

Hope this is helpful .. Best of luck to everyone else going to apply soon and / or waiting for results .

Regards

Mash
Please I really need advise from you did your tax was up to date for Shen you got tier 1 visa plus extension. Please can you drop you contact number to me Email

Moderator Edit
Last edited by CR001 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:32 pm

p2ttk wrote:Which date are you considering as Start of 10 Year?
You have a choice.
You don't have a choice. For LR applications, it is only the date you landed in the UK that counts. The choice that you present is only for applications under visas that allow settlement (mainly work, spouse and Ancestry visas).

p2ttk
Newly Registered

Post by p2ttk » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 am

secret.simon wrote:
p2ttk wrote:Which date are you considering as Start of 10 Year?
You have a choice.
You don't have a choice. For LR applications, it is only the date you landed in the UK that counts. The choice that you present is only for applications under visas that allow settlement (mainly work, spouse and Ancestry visas).
PLEASE SEE LATEST GUIDANCE OF SET(lr)

On 21st May 2015, my friend got visa from Croydon PEO considering his first visa granted date.

You do have choice!!!!!

When To Apply

"You should apply before the end of your permitted stay in the UK. There is a qualifying period to complete for a Long Residence application It runs either from - the date on which you entered the UK with a visa; or, if you did not enter the UK with such a visa, from - the date on which you were first granted permission to remain in the UK. If you entered the UK with a visa several weeks or more after the date from which it was valid for use, you may need to apply for an extension of stay to complete the relevant qualifying period. Please do not apply more than 28 days before completing the qualifying period. If you apply earlier than that, your application may be refused. If that happens, we will not refund the fee and you will have to pay again when reapplying."

khankhan2015
Newly Registered

Post by khankhan2015 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:04 pm

yes u can..i asked a lot of solicitors and advisor..its same for both either you apply by post or in person you can apply before 28 days of completing ur 10 years.thanks

mudassarmokhan
Newly Registered

Post by mudassarmokhan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi,
I am new to this forum.

i have gone through quite a few posts in here regarding ILR SET(LR) same day service

I am on tier 1 general

can someone please advice

1) date i entered was 28/09/2005 can i apply on 1/09/2015 ( based on applicable 28 days before 10 years)

2) what documents i need to carry with me
1) passport old and new originals ( do i need copy )
2)bank statement 12 months or 3 months
3) payslips 12 months or 3 months
4) letter from employer
5) do i need to show tax returns as i was self employed aswell

can someone plzz advice me

thanks
Mo

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Welcome to the forum...

Yesterday i had Premium Appointment for SET (LR) at croydon & thankfully was successful.... It takes 3 hrs...

Anyway... Answer to your questions :

1. Yes you can apply not before 28 days ago... Like i applied 27 ago....
2. Compulsory All passport (original not photocopy), BRP, LIUK certificate, English Certificate/Degree Certificate.
3. In Addition i provided 3 months Payslips, Employment letter, last P60, UK visa history summary inc all previous visa copy, UK Absence records summary inc uk entry and exit copy....
4. If you were self employed in 2014-15 or 2013-14 you can provide tax return along SA302 from HMRC for strong case. Obviously its not requitement but if you don't have any problem then it always plus point to show good things.... My opinion...

Anyway.... Good Luck

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello,

I just booked my appointment for SET(LR) application for same day premium service.

When I booked appointment for same day premium service for other categories (e.g. Tier 2(General)), I could fill in an online form. However, this was not the case for my present application.

Does this mean that I need to complete the paper form and carry it along with other documents?

Also, what does the employer need to say on a letter?

Regards,
S

p2ttk
Newly Registered

Post by p2ttk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:30 pm

ronibduk wrote:
khankhan2015 wrote:Hi I m new to this forum .i m going to complete my 10 years in July 15 this year2015. Is this possible to make a premium service before 28 days..so in my case can i make it on 18 jun2015.any suggestion plz.
Hi

Did you get any updates about your question. I have same situation like you. If you received any information please let me know.

Many Thanks
Hello!!

Yesterday , in 45 Minutes my ILR done on SET[LR] at Sheffield PEO. One of the BEST PEO in Country....Excellent Service...

I had prepared my self fully explained Covering Letter!!!!

All Staff is very helpful. Very Kind.. Left 100% Good Feedback...

Good Luck to all my Friends!!!

Any Question please ask here...I will do my best to help...

Regards
Patel

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Hello!!

Yesterday , in 45 Minutes my ILR done on SET[LR] at Sheffield PEO. One of the BEST PEO in Country....Excellent Service...

Regards
Patel[/quote]

hi

congrats on your 10 years please can you advise on what documents did you take with you for the appointment.
have you had any visa refused and went in to appeal and won the case or is it straight forward case and if you dont mind can i have
a copy of your covering letter .

thanks
arshad

p2ttk
Newly Registered

Post by p2ttk » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:03 am

Arshad49 wrote:Hello!!

Regards
Patel

hi

congrats on your 10 years please can you advise on what documents did you take with you for the appointment.
have you had any visa refused and went in to appeal and won the case or is it straight forward case and if you dont mind can i have
a copy of your covering letter .

thanks
arshad[/quote]

Hi Arshad,

Thank you.

My case was not easy, I had a 2 times visa refused , in country but without going to court it was given by HO on Pre Action Protocol.

I only had set lr form, photos , 1 month Bank Statement, Msc Degree from UK, Life in the UK passed certificate and 10 year history covering letter with 276B requirements

That's all.

Can't provide you the personal coverring letter...sorry ...

Kehinde A
Newly Registered

Post by Kehinde A » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Hi all,
I applied for ILR based on long residence in the UK. On the 21/08/2015 and was granted. Same day service.
Things to note are:
1) Check you are using the right version of the application form. SET(LR) latest version. They keep changing without warning .
2) Only submit required document.
3) Photocopy all document, this can be found in the guidance note. I guess making photocopies is too expensive for home office.

All the best.

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:22 am

Got my ILR on same day service at Cardiff PEO. Just waiting for the BRP card now. Thanks all for sharing experiences in this forum, all very helpful information .

Appointment date : 17th Sep 2015
Appointment time 10:20 AM
Application type : From T1 Entrepreneur to ILR on basis of 10 years legal residence

I went early they asked me to come back at 10:05 . Security checks done and was let in by 10:15. Once entered went to a counter got the token number and asked to wait until called. At 10:45 submitted my documents. Then waited for biometrics. 11:45 called in for bio metrics . At 12:15 I was called over and informed my ILR has been granted and my documents were returned.
A letter explaining all this was given.

Docs submitted
1 x cover letter Including chronology of visa granted dates And list of absence in last 10 years
1 x UK Bachelors Degree
current BRP

4 x recent bank statement

Regards

Arshad