ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Degree for UK work permit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abc111
BANNED

First Degree for UK work permit

Post by abc111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 am

hi
is there a *free* link to data base where one can check if their first international degree is recognised by uk for work permit so they can avoid relying on msc within uk.

thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First Degree for UK work permit

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:05 am

Are you asking for someone else in particular as you are already British?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:05 am
Are you asking for someone else in particular as you are already British?
on someone's behalf sir.
a website that provides a straightforward free info will be appreciated.

thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

Please state if you are asking on behalf of someone else.

I hope you are not providing immigration advice to others but getting 'free' information here, this in addition to the 3 usernames you have registered on the forum which is not permitted (xyz111 & xyz_abc) :idea:

What is the persons immigration history/issue/problem/circumstances? Suggest the person registers and asks their own questions.

I am a 'miss' not a 'sir'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

I hope you are not providing immigration advice to others but getting 'free' information here, this in addition to the 3 usernames you have registered on the forum which is not permitted (xyz111 & xyz_abc) :idea:

What is the persons immigration history/issue/problem/circumstances? Suggest the person registers and asks their own questions.

ok. i would appreciate if you treat the question in the positive sense and furnish advise to best of your convenience and try not to batter the advise seeker and more importantly perhaps prepare ground for business pitches later...

Its for my friend who's has not yet joined this forum but will do so soon. please can you suggest a database.

supportive replies are welcome..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 am

more importantly perhaps prepare ground for business pitches later.
Not sure what you mean or are implying with this statement.

There is no 'database'. UK NARIC is the UKVI's preferred verifying route for degrees.

Perhaps you (or your 'friend') need to read through the Tier 2 General policy document and guidance to understand what the requirements are and what would apply in your 'friends' case as you seem reluctant to state the circumstances.

Is your question linked to the same 'friend' you asked about here?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 am
more importantly perhaps prepare ground for business pitches later.
Not sure what you mean or are implying with this statement.

There is no 'database'. UK NARIC is the UKVI's preferred verifying route for degrees.

Perhaps you (or your 'friend') need to read through the Tier 2 General policy document and guidance to understand what the requirements are and what would apply in your 'friends' case as you seem reluctant to state the circumstances.

Is your question linked to the same 'friend' you asked about here?
i think its very clear what i said there...and try not to cause troubles to others by putting up the 'light bulbs' for others to see...

many thanks for reply. is there a fee to be paid to UK Naric, which i need to avoid.
i can remember when applying for HSMP/ (previous) tier 2 visa HO has a list of uni for which it had points available..!!

thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:49 am

I am not an immigration advisor/solicitor (as most members know) so your 'poke' at me regarding 'business pitches' is irrelevant!!

HSMP was not Tier 2 General. HSMP lead to Tier 1 General. Two completely different visas and different rules. You should read the policy guidance/document.

Points Based Calculator is no longer available and was removed quite some time ago.

I will leave others to comment further so you can help your 'friend'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:05 am

abc111 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 am
CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

ok. i would appreciate if you treat the question in the positive sense and furnish advise to best of your convenience and try not to batter the advise seeker and more importantly perhaps prepare ground for business pitches later...

Its for my friend who's has not yet joined this forum but will do so soon. please can you suggest a database.

supportive replies are welcome..
How about 'bugger off'?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 am

Looking for free lunch with an attitude of wanting blue cheese on brown seeded bread.
free advise, free database,

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am

iworker wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 am
Looking for free lunch with an attitude of wanting blue cheese on brown seeded bread.
free advise, free database,
I just won a free lunch voucher for M&S Food Outlets, will swap for Jennifer Lawrence's phone number.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....