ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR PSC application held for further enquiries - Pls help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bonchichi
Newly Registered
China

ILR LR PSC application held for further enquiries - Pls help

Post by bonchichi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 am

Dear All,

I have applied for my Long Residence last Friday however my application was extended and I was required to submit additional Documents which makes my concerned. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate your kindness.

My situation are as follow

Sept 2007 - Dec 2011 T4 Student
Jan 2012- Jan 2014 PSW
Jan 2015 - Jan 2016 T4 Studen
Feb 2016 - Now T1 Enterpureneur
I have submitted all document on the check list: my passport, UK graduation certificates, police registration form, Life in UK etc P45 during PSW period.

I am now required to submit:
SA302(Evidence of earnings) for 2015/16 2016/17
Detail business and personal bank statement for the last 12 months
Evidence of all directorships I have held
Evidence of my employees for my company
Any CT600(corporate tax returns) for any companies I hold or previously hold

After I have grated my T1 I had problem with my business partner so that I have dissolved my first company on Sep 2016. For this company I did not have a business account as the partnership was fallen apart so badly. Therefore I didn't complete company annual return and self assessment as it was not required by HMRC. So I wont be able to provide SA302 for 2016/16 and CT 600 for my first company.

My second company stared from Sept 2016 till now. My financial year ends on the 30th Sept 2017 so that I have't had time to submit my annual account by the time I was applying. Also I did not pay myself any salary and didn't have any employee yet.

My questions is:

1. Is that a problem that I have dissolved my first company and as a result I cannot provide SA302 for 2016/16 and CT 600 for my first company.
2. For my second company it doing a bit slow i.e. not making lots of money at the moment so for my Long Residence application will they looking at my company performance and employment status and making decision based on that. I am aware that I suppose to create 2 jobs however my company is still developing it is just not at the stage that I need to employee someone. I have found a solicitor and the solicitor sugguest that if they see me not doing so well they may think I have breached my current right of stay and cancel my current visa as well. this really make me worry
3. As the business partnership fell apart I have decided to change to a different type of trading. The business is different from my original T1 application. Will this causes any problem for getting my PR?
4. I do not understate why they require to see my personal bank statement as it is not required for Long Residence application. Now they are requiring to see it How much money I need to hold on my bank account?

Many many thanks in advance for reading my post and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR LR PSC application held for further enquiries - Pls help

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 am

4. I do not understate why they require to see my personal bank statement as it is not required for Long Residence application. Now they are requiring to see it How much money I need to hold on my bank account?
For long residence ILR you are required to meet all the conditions of every visa you have held. HO has a right to ask for additional documentation if they feel they need in order to process your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bonchichi
Newly Registered
China

Post by bonchichi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 am
For long residence ILR you are required to meet all the conditions of every visa you have held. HO has a right to ask for additional documentation if they feel they need in order to process your application.
Hi CR001,

Thank you very much.

Do you have any idea what sort of things they will be checking? Many many thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:46 pm

It seems you have not been doing much under Tier 1E in the last two years. Have you read and understood the conditions of your stay under Tier 1E ??
I suggest to read them in the official guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2017.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice