ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent variation from tier1 g to ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Professionhuman

Variation from tier1 g to 10 year LR route

Post by Professionhuman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 pm

I would like to know what would be advantage of varing case from tier 1 g to LR . As it will cost extra is it a good idea to vary as some one advising to do so .Wil get right of appeal in case of refusal .

Please advice keeping in mind tier 1 g cases are taking very long to be decided How long will LR take if it is varied .

Professionhuman

Re: Variation from tier1 g to 10 year LR route

Post by Professionhuman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Plz guide

Do I need to wait for outcome and in case of refusal apply for LR or vary my tier 1 G application as there is chance of appeal .

Regards

morning_grays
Newly Registered

Post by morning_grays » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Dear Professionhuman,

Yes, you will get right of appeal and perhaps the biggest advantage would that you will have work right until your appeal rights are not exhausted. Just out of curiosity why do you want to vary your application? Assuming, if you are concerned about the tax amendments then there isn't much advantage because the case law is already established by the Upper tribunal in relation ILR refusal due to tax amendments.

Having said that each case is decided on its facts and considering the facts of your case if you believe, you have arguably good case and a good explanation as to why the amendments were done then you will able to argue by means of JR or if you vary then perhaps in front of tribunal Judge.

Thanks

Professionhuman

Post by Professionhuman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks .how much variation will cost me is it the diff between tier1 G and LR ILR

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Professionhuman wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm
Thanks .how much variation will cost me is it the diff between tier1 G and LR ILR
You must pay the full fees for SET(LR) and vary. You'll get a refund for your previous application later
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

md haque
Newly Registered

Post by md haque » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 am

Hello,
I would like a link to the CASE LAW just outta interests to read it if that’s ok.
Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 am

md haque wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 am
Hello,
I would like a link to the CASE LAW just outta interests to read it if that’s ok.
Thanks again.
Which case law are you referring to?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

md haque
Newly Registered

Post by md haque » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 am

“the case law is already established by the Upper tribunal in relation ILR refusal due to tax amendments. ”

As one of the post above mentioned this which I had no knowledge of, thought it would be nice to read it if that’s okay & of course if such CASE LAW has really been established!
Thanks again

Professionhuman

Post by Professionhuman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Ithanks for your comments.I have lost my passport with stamp of my student visa on in 2008 /2009 .internation student did manage to get me subject access request to get psw using police lost passport report reference no how can now I proof I was resident here .Also how do I get 9/10 year old Lyods bank statement or part time employment history or gb registration as I have to proof I was residence here

Professionhuman

Urgent variation from tier1 g to ilr

Post by Professionhuman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 pm

I have applied for LR same service as I want to vary my existing application of tier 1 G to LR . I have got appoitnment . Do I need to write to case worker that I have varied my application to LR . Please guide

Regards

vut88

Post by vut88 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:47 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm
Professionhuman wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm
You must pay the full fees for SET(LR) and vary. You'll get a refund for your previous application later
Hi Zimba88,

Do you know what is the procedure for refund after variation.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent variation from tier1 g to ilr

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 am

There is no procedure. You'll get a refund automatically
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:13 am

Hello ! My question is also similar to the above regarding claiming the refund, i did vary my application to LR as my FLR Fp application was pending, I did not even given the biometrics for my Flr Fp application, will I get refund for my application because it says on their website that when u withdraw ur application you wouldn't get refund as my solicitor withdrew my flr fp application three weeks ago. Plz advise how to claim the refund as I am so desperate to claim back the fees I paid. Thanks in advance

vut88

Post by vut88 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am

zimba88 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 am
There is no procedure. You'll get a refund automatically
But I Varied my application more than 90 days ago and they deducted my fees. I think I should talk to them.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:49 am

vut88 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am
But I Varied my application more than 90 days ago and they deducted my fees. I think I should talk to them.
The refund generally is issued after your new application is decided.
sanshah wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:13 am
Hello ! My question is also similar to the above regarding claiming the refund, i did vary my application to LR as my FLR Fp application was pending, I did not even given the biometrics for my Flr Fp application, will I get refund for my application because it says on their website that when u withdraw ur application you wouldn't get refund as my solicitor withdrew my flr fp application three weeks ago. Plz advise how to claim the refund as I am so desperate to claim back the fees I paid. Thanks in advance
You do not get a refund for an application you withdrew

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:13 pm

I recieved the cheque today... thanks anyway