ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsbits

URGENT: HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Post by hsbits » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Dear All members,

Need some help for extension due in April 2018.
I applied initial application in Jan 2014, refused, did appeal, won appeal and received visa in April 2015.

1. Will I fall in old policy before July 2014 or latest or current one in regards 2 job creations and other matters?
2. Can I submit last two years accounts (2016-2017) instead of submitting 3 or 4 years accounts? Actually our 50K investment is is only in 2016-2017.

Waiting for your kind guidance.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT: HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 am

1. Yes, you fall under pre-2014 rules.
2. You only need one set of accounts.

I have a few questions of my own.
1. What is urgent about an extension application 8 months away ?
2. Why do you want to keep starting new threads ? Staying in your original post gives the background to people who want to answer.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 am
1. Yes, you fall under pre-2014 rules.
Dear Marcnath,
Thank you for the clarification.
2. You only need one set of accounts.
Means, I can submit only 2017 accounts which covers my 50K investment?

I have a few questions of my own.
1. What is urgent about an extension application 8 months away ?
Actually, there a lot of queries so i thought should start now :-)
2. Why do you want to keep starting new threads ? Staying in your original post gives the background to people who want to answer.
Means, whatever the queries, i have in future, should post under this threat?

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Dear members,

Can any one share TIER 1 ENT APPENDIX RULES OR DETAILED PDF FILE?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:24 pm

hsbits wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Yes
hsbits wrote:
Yes

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm
Is this what you are looking for ?
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... attributes
Dear Marcnath,

Many thanks for sharing useful link.
I have gone through this. Is this the only complete guidance of tier 1 appendix or is there any other detailed tier 1 appendix file?

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:24 pm
hsbits wrote:

Yes
Dear Marcnath,
Can HO make any objection or ask me, why I have not submitted others 2 years account?
hsbits wrote:
Yes
Sure, I will follow

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 pm

hsbits wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 pm
Can HO make any objection or ask me, why I have not submitted others 2 years account?
I can't predict what HO will do. They are within their rights to ask the question and even demand that you provide the additional accounts. If they ask, you need to provide it.

All I can say is that as per my reading of the immigration rules and guidelines, they have only asked for one set of accounts. So, they have to give you the points as long as that one submitted accounts has the information needed.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pm

hsbits wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm
marcnath wrote:
Dear Marcnath,

I have gone through this. Is this the only complete guidance of tier 1 appendix or is there any other detailed tier 1 appendix file?
I assume you have already seen this - https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur which is the starting point

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:48 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 pm
hsbits wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 pm
I can't predict what HO will do. They are within their rights to ask the question and even demand that you provide the additional accounts. If they ask, you need to provide it.

All I can say is that as per my reading of the immigration rules and guidelines, they have only asked for one set of accounts. So, they have to give you the points as long as that one submitted accounts has the information needed.
Hi marcnath,

it make sense.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:49 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pm
hsbits wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm
marcnath wrote:
Dear Marcnath,

I assume you have already seen this - https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur which is the starting point
Yes, I gone through it.
Thanks for your help and support. :D

hsbits

HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Post by hsbits » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Dear Members,
I have few questions. Please advice.

1. I have one employee, his fix salary is £20k/year. Is it mandatory to mention hours on his pay slip? My accountant says , there is no need for hours to mention on pay slips as his salary is fix. Please advice.

2. I ask my accountant to provide Separate 12 FPS for each employee. He printed FPS for all employees even for those even I am not claiming points. Is it acceptable? Or should I insist for each separate?

Waiting for your kind response

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 pm

1. I have one employee, his fix salary is £20k/year. Is it mandatory to mention hours on his pay slip? My accountant says , there is no need for hours to mention on pay slips as his salary is fix. Please advice.
No, hourly rate should be confirmed on the form
2. I ask my accountant to provide Separate 12 FPS for each employee. He printed FPS for all employees even for those even I am not claiming points. Is it acceptable? Or should I insist for each separate?
FPS submissions include all eligible employees on payroll.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hsbits

Re: HELP FOR EXTENSION APPLICATION

Post by hsbits » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 pm
No, hourly rate should be confirmed on the form
FPS submissions include all eligible employees on payroll.
thank you zimba.
I got it.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Dear members,

need advice please.

1. I met my accountant today and ask him to add start & end date on FPS for employees. He said he will add dates when I need to apply for extension.
My question is. After adding the dates should we need to resubmit FPS to HMRC?
or simply add the dates on existing FPS and present to HO with file?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:55 am

hsbits wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:12 pm
Dear members,

need advice please.

1. I met my accountant today and ask him to add start & end date on FPS for employees. He said he will add dates when I need to apply for extension.
My question is. After adding the dates should we need to resubmit FPS to HMRC?
or simply add the dates on existing FPS and present to HO with file?
The requirement is that the Start Date and End Date should be in at least on of the FPS that you submit to HO.

How your accountant does that does not concern your renewal application

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 am

Dear Members,

From policy guidance:
The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts
were produced, and how much you have invested in the business. The accounts must be
prepared and signed off by the accountant, who is not you (the applicant), in accordance
with statutory requirements.

Accounts means annual/Financial accounts we submit to Companies House each year?
If yes, on our annual accounts, accountant name and signed are not there. Should we update and submit again?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 am

hsbits wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 am
Dear Members,

From policy guidance:
The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts
were produced, and how much you have invested in the business. The accounts must be
prepared and signed off by the accountant, who is not you (the applicant), in accordance
with statutory requirements.

Accounts means annual/Financial accounts we submit to Companies House each year?
If yes, on our annual accounts, accountant name and signed are not there. Should we update and submit again?
This refers to the accounts submitted with your application, not to the companies house.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Dear Gurus and fellow members,

Our employees do not have address on PAY SLIP. I spoke with accountant. He says that his software do not have option for address.

Please advice.

Is it acceptable pay slip format as per HO rule if employee address is not there?

Awaiting for your kind response.

Regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 am

hsbits wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Our employees do not have address on PAY SLIP. I spoke with accountant. He says that his software do not have option for address.

Please advice.

Is it acceptable pay slip format as per HO rule if employee address is not there?

Regards,
Where did you see a requirement for employee addresses ? There is no such requirement and no specification for payslip formats.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:44 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 am
hsbits wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Please advice.

Regards,
Where did you see a requirement for employee addresses ? There is no such requirement and no specification for payslip formats.
Dear Marcnath,
Thank for you the clarifications.

for 90 days maintenance, Can I show funds in saving account or these has to be in Current Account?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:48 pm

hsbits wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Dear Marcnath,
Thank for you the clarifications.

for 90 days maintenance, Can I show funds in saving account or these has to be in Current Account?
Either one is fine.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi Dears,

Need you advice please on a question about days spent out of UK.
What is the current rule or immigration policy to stay out of the UK for each 12 calendar month?
is it 90 days or 180 days?

When I was on PSW during 2012-2014, I lived 92 days consecutive of of the UK.
Will the effect my ILR application if I go either through 10 years category or 5 years Entrepreneur?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 pm

It is 180 days