ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment towards ILR (Tier 1 E)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solomondid
United Kingdom

Employment towards ILR (Tier 1 E)

Post by solomondid » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Dear Friends,

I had entered the route in April 2013, Extension granted May 2016 Valid until May 2018. I am preparing to apply for ILR on 5 year basis, kindly can seniors confirm if my employment hours are satisfying for ILR;

Employee 1 - Payslips show 69.33 hours a month works out to 12 Hrs / Week
Employee 2 - Payslips show 112 Hours a month works out to 25 Hrs/Week
Employee 3 - Payslips show 95 hours a month works out to 21 Hrs/Week
Employee 4 - Payslips show 104 Hours a month works out to 24 Hrs/Week

All 4 positions exist for over 18 months each individual has now worked with me for over 18 months working same hours as shown above. I understand I am able to combine two employees to claim one full time position for 12 months. Kindly can you confirm if the hours above satisfy the conditions for ILR.

Thanks,

Solomon
Solomon

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Employment towards ILR (Tier 1 E)

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 am

You appear to meet the requirement without any problems.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm

solomondid wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:10 pm
Dear Friends,

I had entered the route in April 2013, Extension granted May 2016 Valid until May 2018. I am preparing to apply for ILR on 5 year basis, kindly can seniors confirm if my employment hours are satisfying for ILR;

Employee 1 - Payslips show 69.33 hours a month works out to 12 Hrs / Week
Employee 2 - Payslips show 112 Hours a month works out to 25 Hrs/Week
Employee 3 - Payslips show 95 hours a month works out to 21 Hrs/Week
Employee 4 - Payslips show 104 Hours a month works out to 24 Hrs/Week

All 4 positions exist for over 18 months each individual has now worked with me for over 18 months working same hours as shown above. I understand I am able to combine two employees to claim one full time position for 12 months. Kindly can you confirm if the hours above satisfy the conditions for ILR.

Thanks,

Solomon
Yes, you've got more than enough. All the best!

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Thank you both,

I also wanted to clarify I do not need any sort of maintenance, this is obvious from the guide however seeking a reassurance. And surely we are still able to claim employment of EU Citizens in the current Brexit environments, I ask as one of my employees has recently acquired some sort of british work status or residence card she mentioned which is now necessary for them. My second EU employee is still on his own country passport. Hope this is fine.

Thanks again guys, this forum has been really helpful in all my previous applications and until now!

Thanks,

Solomon
Solomon

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Yes, no Maintainence requirement for ILR.
No changes have been announced regarding Brexit - so all current rules hold.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 pm

solomondid wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Thank you both,

I also wanted to clarify I do not need any sort of maintenance, this is obvious from the guide however seeking a reassurance. And surely we are still able to claim employment of EU Citizens in the current Brexit environments, I ask as one of my employees has recently acquired some sort of british work status or residence card she mentioned which is now necessary for them. My second EU employee is still on his own country passport. Hope this is fine.

Thanks again guys, this forum has been really helpful in all my previous applications and until now!

Thanks,

Solomon
There is no mention of maintenance funds in the guide and it's not a requirement but personally, I think we should send them last 90 days' bank statements which shows we hold enough funds in our name to maintain ourselves in the UK. This is just my personal take on it and not a requirement set by the HO.

Employing EU employees is fine. In fact, I applied for my ILR (Tier 1 ent 50k) 10 days ago and one of my employees is a Portuguese national.