ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Join-Visa Application issue, Non-EU..

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TryllZ

Join-Visa Application issue, Non-EU..

Post by TryllZ » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:15 am

Hi,

My spouse is planning to apply for Join-Visa and I'm her sponsor. The final condition for the application mentioned here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Join%20Family talks about Previous Visa Refusals.

Previous Visa Refusals

If you have been refused a visa in the past for any country, you must provide the details.

The original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country must be provided with your application.

Not disclosing any previous visa refusals will result in your application being refused.

The spouse was refused visa 2 years ago on grounds of insufficient funds, she applied for Student Visa on her own prior to marriage, however, she misplaced the letter explaining the refusal which as I understand is being asked (the original letter).

Can I know what is the alternate to this, or what can be done.

I'm on CSEP, and Non-EU and so is the spouse.

Thank You

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Join-Visa Application issue, Non-EU..

Post by Vorona » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:16 pm

She needs to contact the embassy or a consulate which refused her visa and ask for a duplicate of a refusal letter.

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:54 am

Vorona wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:16 pm
She needs to contact the embassy or a consulate which refused her visa and ask for a duplicate of a refusal letter.
Thanks, this was back in her home country, now she lives in the UK as a Permanent Resident, will she be able to get a copy from the Irish Embassy in London ?

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am

Yes.

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:22 am

Vorona wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am
Yes.
Much appreciated, thank you..