ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Care on Student Visa options available ?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jobs4avinash
Newly Registered
India

Child Care on Student Visa options available ?

Post by jobs4avinash » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:59 am

Hi All,

I am applying for student visa and trying to bring my daughter and Husband as my dependents, As my husband will be working working full time. As I was concerned about my daughter, So is there any option for Childcare in UK when parents are Student and Full time employee (Dependent Visa).

Can we get our parents to UK on Visitor Visa for taking care of our child ?

Your answers will be very helpful.

Regards,
Avinash.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Child Care on Student Visa options available ?

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:31 pm

I assume you have changed your recent plan to apply for a Skilled worker visa?

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/skil ... l#p2004120

Paid child care is commonly available in the UK, and may be available through your university. There is no need to bring your own child minder.

Check with your university first. If they do not have an in-house nursery they can recommend local options.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

jobs4avinash
Newly Registered
India

Post by jobs4avinash » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Yes, I am planning to come as dependent as my wife would on Student Visa. I have dropped my plan on Tier-2 skilled visa as employer has some issues in plaving me in right oppurtunity.

Please let me know , If any other option as such UK government can provide option of Child care support ?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:11 am

jobs4avinash wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:08 pm
Please let me know , If any other option as such UK government can provide option of Child care support ?
No. You are practically and financially responsible for the care of your own children.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.