ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeek88

visit visa

Post by zeek88 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:09 pm

my mum wants to apply for a visit visa to visit me.can she upload the documents online or does she have to submit the documents along with the passport when she goes for biometrics.

zimba
Mood:

Re: visit visa

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:59 pm

zeek88 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:09 pm
my mum wants to apply for a visit visa to visit me.can she upload the documents online or does she have to submit the documents along with the passport when she goes for biometrics.
Ask these questions from the visa processing partner or the consulate dealing with her application. Not here :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zeek88

Post by zeek88 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:24 pm

what kind of questions i can ask here

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:57 pm

zeek88 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:24 pm
what kind of questions i can ask here
We cannot help with administrative or specific local procedures when you apply for entry clearance from outside the UK. Those are dependant on the country and method you are applying for a visa. Everyone must apply online now, you must follow the procedures as you are told online which are often relevant depending on your country. If you have questions on these procedures (like what to send, where to send it, etc), you must seek the help of local visa authorities or visa application partners like VFS
Proving your identity and providing your documents
As part of your online application, you need to book an appointment at a visa application centre. Allow time to attend your appointment, as the visa application centre could be in another country.

At your appointment, you’ll need to:

•prove your identity with your passport or travel document
•have your fingerprints and photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) taken
•provide the required documents that show you’re eligible for a Standard Visitor visa

The visa application centre may keep your passport and documents while processing your application.
https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/app ... sitor-visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice