ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 pm

dear one day Sohanjanvi
thanks for the replay , i dont know what to say or how to explain ,my friend all over the world they cant explain why i cant get reply ,its realy not logic

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 pm

@ iristobe: hey dude m in the same boat i apply jun 08. my td got same ans like u. looks like citizenship dept finishd up with the ceremony stuff for the year because speakin to friend who was @ ceremony he said they got around 2300 or so ppl done n i feels like that is it for now man. i hope not.

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm

dear beady eye

maybe 2012 bring some news heading to anoutther year, office holidays ,,,,,,. i hope we get some news yes or no that all what i am asking for pleas pleas, i am in the end of my long road :(

One day

Post by One day » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I agree Irishtobe there is no logic for this delay
The helpline is worthless , no information given all they say is in process , awaiting outside agency etc....
I really hope and pray our suffering will end, have a headache from this at this stage and I can tell you the INIS don't really care

Best wishes to all

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

hi all

friend of mine told me that he know someone ,just get oat of stat for irish citizenship in local court last week
is no more cermony?

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:53 am

Alan Shatter Vs. Ciara Conway

Thursday, 29 September 2011
I wish to inform the Deputy that the position in respect of the application referred to in the Deputy’s Question remains as stated by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service in an email communication to the Deputy on 12 September, 2011. An application for a certificate of naturalisation from the person concerned was received in the Citizenship Section of my Department in November, 2007. My predecessor considered the application in January, 2011 and decided to defer making a final decision in this case until mid 2012. The person concerned was notified of this decision in January, 2011.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.
source: http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id= ... itizenship
Last edited by AUCK on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 am

irishtobe wrote:hi all

friend of mine told me that he know someone ,just get oat of stat for irish citizenship in local court last week
is no more cermony?
is this angel country back after recent ban :shock:

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:48 pm

jambalap wrote:

is no more cermony?
I think you could be incorrect there.

However, I think I have spotted Angelcountry posing as Yable22 (link to profile: http://www.immigrationboards.com/profil ... le&u=65689)

I have PM'd a moderator. Someone else might do the same.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

mania3
BANNED

Post by mania3 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Monifé wrote:
jambalap wrote:

is no more cermony?
I think you could be incorrect there.

However, I think I have spotted Angelcountry posing as Yable22 (link to profile: http://www.immigrationboards.com/profil ... le&u=65689)

I have PM'd a moderator. Someone else might do the same.
In fact i am now mania 3, until you people stop given false advises or trying to monopolize the entire forum and removing people arbitrarily. :P :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 pm

come on stop this nonsense.this form is for useful link.not for fight .i hope you understand my mean .

balam
BANNED

Post by balam » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:27 pm

IQU wrote:come on stop this nonsense.this form is for useful link.not for fight .i hope you understand my mean .
I don't think so, do you ?

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 pm

to all i am sory if i cause this argiment , i dont know why? but i am just loking for some information from peaple who have same my legal state that all

peace to everybody :lol:

bugside
BANNED

Post by bugside » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 am

irishtobe wrote:to all i am sory if i cause this argiment , i dont know why? but i am just loking for some information from peaple who have same my legal state that all

You should be taken off the site, i will inform the administrator for causing frictions on discussions, please get out of here.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am

bugside wrote:
irishtobe wrote:to all i am sory if i cause this argiment , i dont know why? but i am just loking for some information from peaple who have same my legal state that all

You should be taken off the site, i will inform the administrator for causing frictions on discussions, please get out of here.
Hey the man/lady said sorry, so let's wait and see how will he act and behave, just give him/her the chance.
peace on you

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 am

bugside wrote:

dude chillax. irishtobe guy aint angel country. try reading the posts first fully before answering man. he is here longer than u mind u.for some reason i tink ur angel cuntry. :roll:

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 pm

hello every one

I rang this morning @ 10.23 to 10.40 am the lady there told me that my file was send to the minister in end of September

So that as from to-day I feel like my application is about to berth...plz my friend's wish me a good luck...

On the other hand I feel sorry people here who are waiting for outside agency's report so long .. like pikka and many more in my assumption garda reports do provided by your local G.station so that I think your local superintendent was retired or post is VACANT as a result no one is available to do the report as requested by INIS.

thank you all......

patiently waiting
Newly Registered

Post by patiently waiting » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Auck, thank you for update and good luck!
Did she tell you when to expect minister's decision? When did you apply?

samchoopra

car paking charges

Post by samchoopra » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 pm

hi
could some one pls tell me getting car ticket is an offence will this effect the garda vetting report ? at this forum few people made rumours that they been refused due to penality points or no car head ligts i dont beleive that these are ofences.could some one pls explain me what kind of things can effect garda vetting report as an offence .

Thanks

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 pm

I applied in June 09 & Yes I do asked her about it.
She said ...2 to 3 months to wait but I don't believe that she doesn’t even know what 2/3mths are how many days in 2/3mths? As usual stuffs you know.....to wait and wait
But my assumption based on past approval date... it will be end of this month or in between first 2weeks of November.
But at the end of the day you or I cannot predict their course of action.
Last edited by AUCK on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 pm

samchoopra
hi
could some one pls tell me getting car ticket is an offence will this effect the garda vetting report ? at this forum few people made rumours that they been refused due to penality points or no car head ligts i dont beleive that these are ofences.could some one pls explain me what kind of things can effect garda vetting report as an offence .

Thanks
According to IRISH INDEPENDENT, Saturday 25 of June 2011, page #5
“I can assure you no one is going to be refused because they got a parking ticket, Alan Shatterâ€

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

thanks very much for your answer could you please send me the internet link of this news paper page 5 it will be great.thanks again for your help.
AUCK wrote:samchoopra
hi

Thanks
“I can assure you no one is going to be refused because they got a parking ticket, Alan Shatterâ€

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm

thanks auck i got it he clearly said that "Non-governmental organisations such as the Immigrant Council of Ireland and the Integration Centre have raised concerns that some applicants have been refused citizenship for trivial reasons such as traffic offences.

“I can assure you that no one is going to be refused because they get a parking ticket,â€

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 am

As highlighted bellow I totally differ with your assumption about the previous gov. because one of my family member has two points for speeding in 2008 and his application was approved by the last government. So that people do say that they have been refused because of driving offence i.e. having points but I think they do have some other underlying offence too.

samchoopra
[quote]thanks auck i got it he clearly said that "Non-governmental organisations such as the Immigrant Council of Ireland and the Integration Centre have raised concerns that some applicants have been refused citizenship for trivial reasons such as traffic offences.

“I can assure you that no one is going to be refused because they get a parking ticket,â€

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 am

ohh yes about the news paper

I do have a hard copy of that and I will try to post that img. as soon as practicable using the public domain ie. "www.some-unknown-place.net".

[quote="AUCK"]As highlighted bellow I totally differ with your assumption about the previous gov. because one of my family member has two points for speeding in 2008 and his application was approved by the last government. So that people do say that they have been refused because of driving offence i.e. having points but I think they do have some other underlying offence too.

samchoopra
[quote]thanks auck i got it he clearly said that "Non-governmental organisations such as the Immigrant Council of Ireland and the Integration Centre have raised concerns that some applicants have been refused citizenship for trivial reasons such as traffic offences.

time2act
Newly Registered

Post by time2act » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 pm

samchoopra wrote:thanks very much for your answer could you please send me the internet link of this news paper page 5 it will be great.thanks again for your help.
AUCK wrote:samchoopra
hi

Thanks