ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 am

la wrote:Hi Rehan01,

As per my understanding , ongoing access does not mean that, you have to keep the all the money in your bank account /business bank account all the time.

If they have doubt on funds, they will ask to prove whether you have or not.

If you are unable to provide the document proofs which shows money available to you and invested money (if applicable) , then your leave will be reduced / your visa is refused.

Regards,

i agree wd u
i aplied wd 200k and widraw money after some days.
if they wil ask for fresh statement i will give them.

if they verified about ur account balance and money is nt in account.
they will nt refuse ur visa.they wil must ask about fresh statement.
Thats mean money is available 2 u.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi guys

One of my friend who apply in August 2012, as 50k route, he got a letter from HO, to re submit his fresh statement.... let see what happen next

Good Luck you All

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Tazz wrote:Hi guys

One of my friend who apply in August 2012, as 50k route, he got a letter from HO, to re submit his fresh statement.... let see what happen next

Good Luck you All
hey tazz when did ur friend receive letter UKBA.cn u pls try 2 find it out.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi Tazz ,

Thanks. Could you please let me know how many days has given by UK BA to submit fresh bank statement by your friend?

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 pm

28 days, he received a letter on Wednesday

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Tazz wrote:28 days, he received a letter on Wednesday
Hi Tazz,

Have UKBA asked to provide bank statement showing current balance or since he applied visa in August?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 pm

its better for those people who applied for long time and still waiting just get new statement and bank letter made if the money is in overseas just in case make those paper as they keep on asking these things

looks like some of the documents got lost from them or they dont bother looking in the bundles of applications normal application consist of 47 pages plus documents

UKBA max going to ask the new bank statement and bank letter or decalariton letter from the third party i will be getting those ready in mid march also just in case they ask me i applies in december

just wasting time by UKBA nothing else

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm

hi taz
could you please also confirm did he show his funds in U.K or overseas..??
Thanks

lacky
Newly Registered

Post by lacky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Hi,

I have applied entrepreneur visa(200k) on Oct-2012.
I have with drawn money (200k) on Nov 2012.
still I am waiting for reply what is my situation right now
ukba is going to ask updated bank statement or directly r they going to refuse or defense?
If ukba ask me to provide updated bank statement if any case i could not make to provide bank statement because lack of money this situation what is my visa condition

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm

lacky wrote:Hi,

ukba is going to ask updated bank statement or directly r they going to refuse or defense?
If ukba ask me to provide updated bank statement if any case i could not make to provide bank statement because lack of money this situation what is my visa condition
hello
well first of all were is te money held in Uk or Overseas
then other thing why UKBA after this thing that money should be invested in uk and as u said the money no more that mena u were not thinking to invest in uk even if they ask u to show new bank statement which u said its difficult or no longer available
so a stupid person can think that u just was getting visa but no investment and even if u got refused u will have time to appeal but even in appleal the new rule of visa apply on it just think judge ask u to show the new statement n letter if u can then u will get the visa if not then refused again

if u already invested the money in uk then u need to show the proof for that

so its kind of straight forward thing UKBA want to make sure if one gets visa that money comes to UK
as so many thnngs happening nowadays

Tell u truth my wish as a person u get the visa but i will hate those people who use worng ways to get visa which makes geniune people suffer by not getting visa on time due to some people who use fraud papers as im finishing every thing in pakistan to fully shift to this country and im stuck due to not sure when i can get visa and invest money in UK which i cant

lacky
Newly Registered

Post by lacky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

With in the time i may not arrange the money
are they going to refuse under deception 320 class

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

lacky wrote:With in the time i may not arrange the money
are they going to refuse under deception 320 class
first of all im not a legal person thats my thinking only

plus its not deception case at all but as long as the bank statement was real and its geniune money there or account

so max they will be doing asking new statement n letter to make sure the money coming to uk for investment if one cant give new evidence they simple refuse it but still one can go back to pakistan and re apply with new application

but if one found use fraud papers then they will ban him for next 10 years for the any visa
all this in the guideness of all visas

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

What does 'a contract of employment for your business' means? This is a document required by UKBA. We received same e-mail today afternoon from UKBA as we only submitted an invoice showing one transaction.

Please, help me understand this. We have 7 days to submit the document.
Last edited by Tripletrouble on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm

tuliprose wrote:
Hi Tazz,

Have UKBA asked to provide bank statement showing current balance or since he applied visa in August?
hi they ask for a bank statement and that is all i know at the moment

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 pm

webmaster11 wrote:hi taz
could you please also confirm did he show his funds in U.K or overseas..??
Thanks
funds held overseas....

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:04 am

Hi Tazz,

How many days bank statement or what is the duration of bank statement, UK BA asked your friend to submit. I assume they have given 28 working days not 28 days to submit the same. Please confirm

Regards,

warhead
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur through VC £50,000 Funding

Post by warhead » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied on 10th Jan 2013, gave my bio-metric on 31st Jan 2013.
I have taken Venture Capital (VC) Funding root of 50K
What I want to know is that even though this application is through VC, will it take approx. 6 to 7 months to process or are there any chance of this process being faster.

warhead
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur through VC £50,000 Funding

Post by warhead » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Guys,
I have applied on 10th Jan 2013, gave my biometric on 31st Jan 2013.
What I want to know is that even though this application is through VC, will it take approx. 6 to 7 months to process or are there any chance of this process being faster.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm

get the funds back into the account ... most probably they will ask for updated statement. but you never know as every case worker is different.

like you mention you cannot provide bank statement because of lack of money than it will be a problem and probably refusal because it prove you don't have access to funds.

this is my understanding

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

gardazi76 wrote:

hello
well first of all were is te money held in Uk or Overseas
then other thing why UKBA after this thing that money should be invested in uk and as u said the money no more that mena u were not thinking to invest in uk even if they ask u to show new bank statement which u said its difficult or no longer available
so a stupid person can think that u just was getting visa but no investment and even if u got refused u will have time to appeal but even in appleal the new rule of visa apply on it just think judge ask u to show the new statement n letter if u can then u will get the visa if not then refused again

if u already invested the money in uk then u need to show the proof for that

so its kind of straight forward thing UKBA want to make sure if one gets visa that money comes to UK
as so many thnngs happening nowadays

Tell u truth my wish as a person u get the visa but i will hate those people who use worng ways to get visa which makes geniune people suffer by not getting visa on time due to some people who use fraud papers as im finishing every thing in pakistan to fully shift to this country and im stuck due to not sure when i can get visa and invest money in UK which i cant
hi gardazi agree with you ... the amount of application received by ukba and the way we all started to run after tier 1 entrepreneur no one looks genuine applicant even if you are still they will treat every single application received by them as suspicious.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur through VC £50,000 Funding

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm

warhead wrote:Hi Guys,

I have applied on 10th Jan 2013, gave my bio-metric on 31st Jan 2013.
hi warhead,

I don't think it make any different that which source you have used for funding as people who applied in july / august still waiting for decision so sit tight and hope for best (6 months average time)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:04 pm

la wrote:Hi Tazz,

How many days bank statement or what is the duration of bank statement, UK BA asked your friend to submit. I assume they have given 28 working days not 28 days to submit the same. Please confirm

Regards,
hi la,

we had this conversation before and i told you every case worker is different and in past i been given 3 working days to submit the new photograph.

and you are right it says 28 working days in policy guidance and 28 days in statement of changes but to be honest its entirely upto the case worker.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Tripletrouble wrote:What does 'a contract of employment for your business' means? This is a document required by UKBA for a friend of mine and his team. They both received same e-mail today afternoon from UKBA as they only submitted an invoice showing one transaction.

Please, help me understand this. They have 7 days to submit the document.
Contract of employment mean the invoices you have showed is not enough and was not required as ukba want to see the contract of trading which is signed by you with whom you providing services.

please read policy guidance paragraph 117

regards

Sug

Hi

Post by Sug » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi when did your friends apply for visa
Hi

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Hope this helps

Processing times

Applying from inside the UK[/size]
We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 09 October 2012.
Source : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... tingtimes/