ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Re: Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by MarkCa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:47 pm
There is no extra fee for finger print and photo. It is one appointment at UKCVAS for identity check and biomtric enrollment whether it is a free appointment or a paid appointment.
Great, thanks.

If you wish you can leave my topic open so when I get my response I will write a detailed post to contribute back to the community and future applicants. Thanks again.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I am still waiting for my response. Close to one month since I submitted so that is fine.

I started filling my self assessment and I realised that I will submit that I had income from dividends. I was originally hoping that I will get super priority and that my ILR will be approved in December, but since this didn't happen, I am not sure if I should have explained the current situation (this financial year and the last one) in more detail in the application?

Specifically, as part of my director's loan I only sent accounts for year ending 29.2.2020. This year was not influenced by covid, everything was clear, and accounts were provided and signed by ACCA certified accountant. They also clearly showed director's loan.

Is there any chance that once I submit my self assesment for year ending 5th of April 2021 I could have issues? Or accounts signed by acca accountant will be enough anyway?

Just to confirm, if they were to look into accounts in companies house for year ending 28.2.2021., they could see that director's loan is there. I just didn't send these accounts because I understood that one year (year when I made the loan) is enough. The "funny" thing is that dividend I need to report now actually comes from my second business which is not even the part of this application (I never took any dividend from my original business that I am using as part of the application).

Finally, if it makes any difference, I applied as Director of the company, and I never filled self assesment until now because my income was never above 12k until this year.

Do I have any reason to be worried about this once I submit my self assessment or this will not make any difference regarding the accounts ending 29.2.2021 and the director's loan given in september 2019?

Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:15 pm

This has no relevance to your pending application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Thank you Zimba.

Please leave my topic unlocked, I will post when I receive response and if positive I will write my personal experience, as well as provide some documents templates that might be useful to future applicants.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:41 pm

I received an email - application has been successful!

Thank you so much:

@zimba
@CR001
@AmazonianX

I am happy to provide my director's loan agreement (without my details obviously), so that I can help someone in the future. What would be the best way to do so?