ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document supplied in previous application not considered by case worker

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dsinghsunny
Newly Registered
India

Re: Document supplied in previous application not considered by case worker

Post by dsinghsunny » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 am

Thanks marcnath.

One more question do you have any idea what will be the status of my new application if they would reconsider my old application as a result of JR.

I dont think that two application can be consideted at the same time. Will the new one put on hold or invalid?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Document supplied in previous application not considered by case worker

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 am

dsinghsunny wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 am
Thanks marcnath.

One more question do you have any idea what will be the status of my new application if they would reconsider my old application as a result of JR.

I dont think that two application can be consideted at the same time. Will the new one put on hold or invalid?

Thanks
The rules clearly state that two applications cannot co exist. So, if the 1st one is successfully challenged, you would have to choose which one to proceed with.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.