ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank letter requirment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katka1311

bank letter requirment

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Guys I have just recieved message from my case worker saying that I need a letter from bank saying that my sponsor wishes to transfer 50,000 amount in my account . Obviously its not possible noone will write that kind of information. what I am suppose to do now

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Why are you opening a new thread every time you wish to ask a question about the same subject - that being your application? You need a letter to say that the money is freely disposable to you. Where is the money now, who holds this?

katka1311

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:36 pm

money is in uk in my uncle's account and i have affidavit from him to use the money which i did provide bh now case worker is asking me some other letter in which bank should state that my sponsor wishes to transfer £50000 in my account .....

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

katka1311 wrote:money is in uk in my uncle's account and i have affidavit from him to use the money which i did provide bh now case worker is asking me some other letter in which bank should state that my sponsor wishes to transfer £50000 in my account .....
You and your uncle can go to the branch along with the letter from case worker in hand. Show that letter to the branch manager and ask them to provide you the letter to fill the HO requirement. They may or may not accept to give the letter by mentioning the exact text required, but they may give you something to answer the case worker.

Sug

Hi

Post by Sug » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:32 am

When did u apply for visa and biometrics
Hi