ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registered address & Trading address premises

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

Registered address & Trading address premises

Post by zshaan21 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 am

Dear Team Members,

Hope you guys are doing well.

Just wondering to check a query regarding business address premises, as my company registered office address is different than business office/trading premises.

1) Company registered office: A permanent address for correspondence with HMRC and Company House only and no other facility available there.

2) Company office/trading address: We work from our company trading address premises, where our office setup is based i.e. office furniture & equipment, license agreement, organize meeting with clients, employees are based there, business insurance, landline, website, advertisement details and other utility bills are registered in our company office/trading address.

Recently HO compliance team visit office premises for an interview, so bit confused about that in case of an interview where should they come?

Your positive response in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Syed

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Registered address & Trading address premises

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:40 am

They will contact you before they come and I am sure you can explain and mutually agree on where to meet
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Registered address & Trading address premises

Post by manu2017 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 am

zshaan21 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 am
Dear Team Members,

Hope you guys are doing well.

Just wondering to check a query regarding business address premises, as my company registered office address is different than business office/trading premises.

1) Company registered office: A permanent address for correspondence with HMRC and Company House only and no other facility available there.

2) Company office/trading address: We work from our company trading address premises, where our office setup is based i.e. office furniture & equipment, license agreement, organize meeting with clients, employees are based there, business insurance, landline, website, advertisement details and other utility bills are registered in our company office/trading address.

Recently HO compliance team visit office premises for an interview, so bit confused about that in case of an interview where should they come?

Your positive response in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Syed
I have the same scenario, Office registered address is as my accountant address where he deals with all the queries from HMRC etc and trading address is in the City where I live and have a VO. Most of the people get an interview call to their registered office address either if its home or proper office. Lets hope they'll agreed onto the interview premises, best of luck :)