ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

intrusive

Spouse Visa Extension question

Post by intrusive » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:31 am

Dear forum members and gurus Hi
I have a question regarding my wife application, if you can please help me.
My wife and daughter came on my dependent visa in November 2019, then I got citizenship and she has switched to spouse visa in 23 March 2021 and she was granted visa till 18-10-2023. She is on five year route.
I was earning as a employed person above 22400 per annum until July 2022. I have to leave the job and move to other city. Then I become self employed and I am earning more than 24K per annum since then. May I know what documents will be needing for her extension?
I have my previous pay slips and P60 and p45 . As I am self employed for less than two years can I include my employment income and self employment income for extension.
Can you also tell when she will be eligible for ILR on five year route.

intrusive

Re: Spouse Visa Extension question

Post by intrusive » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:37 pm

Can someone please from moderators or gurus reply to my questions.
Many thanks in advance.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:06 pm

Can please the moderators Casa, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix

or seniors please reply. I am waiting for a long time. Please help.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 pm

Hi is any one has read it ?? Please reply

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 pm

Please reply I m waiting for this for a long time.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:21 pm

It's not on demand service, plus not everyone has knowledge about what you need for a specific query. I don't, for example. Be patient.
intrusive wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:31 am
She can apply 28 days before 23 March 2026.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:20 am

meself2 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:21 pm
It's not on demand service, plus not everyone has knowledge about what you need for a specific query. I don't, for example. Be patient.
intrusive wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:31 am
She can apply 28 days before 23 March 2026.

@meself2 many thanks for replying. I am trying to be patient . I have initially posted this a while ago. I think the moderators might have the knowledge but none of them has replied yet I tried to even tagged them to have a look.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:08 pm

You will be applying under category G or F, which means you can only rely on your income from self-employment as you are no longer employed. Your previous full-time employment income cannot be combined I am afraid, as it is NO longer a source of income at the time of application:
Income under Category F or Category G can be combined with income from salaried
and non-salaried employment, non-employment income and pension income in order
to meet the financial requirement. However, unlike with other Categories, these
sources of income must fall within the relevant financial year(s) in order to be
included. Under Category F or Category G, all sources of income must fall within the
financial year(s) relied on and must still be a source of income at the time of
application.
You therefore can only use the income within the latest self-assessment year which is April 2021-22 (or the average of the last two tax years) Note that you cannot rely on your earnings since April 22 at all.

The official guide will tell you all you need under these two categories: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:13 pm

@zimba many many thanks for your prompt reply.
And my sincere apologies for delay in my reply and acknowledgement . I got bad health.
Surely I will have a look and get back . I have more questions as well which I will be putting in on this forum.