ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time to tighten Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by *FC* » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

indianinwold wrote: Most of the fakes (irrespective of Education or job) comes from <EDITED>. As a matter of i remember once US counsulate issuing a notice or order (something like that) to reject all applications (atleast most) to reject their VISA applications.....
Spoken like you had known "most" of them personally !! :roll:

Days of generalization ......
Last edited by *FC* on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I appologise if i would have hurt any sentiments.... I read it. So i said it.

If a person is skillful, he never has to worry.. That is the point i wanted to make.

Frankly speaking, With the way few put forth their view, Somehow things made me feel that "few" are feeling the heat of competetion.
I may be a poor candidate... That is never a question here.

But there is no question of integrity here. We all are here to support everyone from our community who is planning to get into UK or planning an extension in UK.

Let us give the best to this community so that it gives the best to us.

Every morning in Africa, a deer wakes up.
It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest deer or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter if you are a lion or a deer. When the sun comes up you'd better be running...

Sorry again and have a great immigration folks !!!!

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 am

Dude!! u still did not get the point.. stop morning about Indians.. if u know some one with fake experiance better act and report them to UKBA.. instead of giving a bad name to Indians.. i know every thing is possible..
satishbellapu wrote:
satishbellapu wrote:
nksg wrote:I would dispute below.. Satish you need to get your facts right.. Not every Indian here has fake experiance.. its because of fraction of people like you who morn on the public forums and give a bad name to Indians..

The fact is if you have confidence and you are right you can find right work.. i have seen people who were able to find jobs and infact good jobs because they did not do any thing wrong (in your words fake)..

And this is my series of posts. I just came to get my doubt clarified in this forum and wanted to start this topic. You please make ur facts right, everything which u see is not what u see. There is lot more happening in UK. If everything comes in your way then ur in the wrong line.
If you have an opinion that's fine I have an opinion. That doesn't mean u r right and u defo don't know how many go for fake experience. U did not do a survey and went door to door in search of people who put fake experience. U and me r just estimating. If u have exact figures post them, i will be happy to forward to everyone.

thillaga
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - lots of faking

Post by thillaga » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I totally agree with you. I have encounted a bunch of idiots with fake qualification on Tier 1 visa. Fake MBA degree .
Not only that lately a guy(Tier2) in my organisation has been saked for his stupidity but manage to get Tier 1 visa.

Sad to say.. these ppl are from India.
Last edited by thillaga on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I seriously think we should not be judges so as to what is the experience held by Tier-1 or Tier-2 Visa holders as it is immaterial to awarding the visas. One should be true to himself and his principles, complaining about others being not fair is classic case of grapes gone sour (as in reality nothing can be done against it).

Let me highlight an example. In IT industry attending to Clients, a person requiring on-site (one who has all the right connections) is projected as "the person" client is looking for and sent on-site. Eventually client finds out about him, next person ,mostly a similar case is ready. It is the client who gets adjusted. This does happen many a time. When the businesses themselves are not running on fair models, we need not have to say about individuals. Just have a look at blog's about alleged misuse of ICT Visas.

Shepherd

skumar123a

Hi

Post by skumar123a » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:01 pm

gd_Shepherd wrote:I seriously think we should not be judges so as to what is the experience held by Tier-1 or Tier-2 Visa holders as it is immaterial to awarding the visas. One should be true to himself and his principles, complaining about others being not fair is classic case of grapes gone sour (as in reality nothing can be done against it).

Let me highlight an example. In IT industry attending to Clients, a person requiring on-site (one who has all the right connections) is projected as "the person" client is looking for and sent on-site. Eventually client finds out about him, next person ,mostly a similar case is ready. It is the client who gets adjusted. This does happen many a time. When the businesses themselves are not running on fair models, we need not have to say about individuals. Just have a look at blog's about alleged misuse of ICT Visas.

Shepherd
Hi,

I also dont mean to hurt my fellow indians. I know nothing is perfect. if some of the indians are putting fake experience because the companies here are not getting strict as our indian companies. SO they will also make stringent ruels which inturn decrease or totally eliminate fake experience. I am ready to help people coming to uk on tier-i. And if someone goes for false documents then he is going at his own risk and its the UKBE problem to not find out about them. But if he an Indian then I am ready to help thoe people as well.
Thanks

skumar123a

Post by skumar123a » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

[quote="nksg"]Dude!! u still did not get the point.. stop morning about Indians.. if u know some one with fake experiance better act and report them to UKBA.. instead of giving a bad name to Indians.. i know every thing is possible..

[quote="satishbellapu"][quote="satishbellapu"][quote="nksg"]I would dispute below.. Satish you need to get your facts right.. Not every Indian here has fake experiance.. its because of fraction of people like you who morn on the public forums and give a bad name to Indians..

The fact is if you have confidence and you are right you can find right work.. i have seen people who were able to find jobs and infact good jobs because they did not do any thing wrong (in your words fake)..

[quote=""]

U said we should not mourn about Indians, then why should we complain about our fellow Indians. If someone is putting fake experience then thats their own problem. It might be creating competition but we cant stop him, and if we complain about him then that may inturn revert back to all of us.
So just take it easy mate.
cheers

ArgieBee
Ireland

Post by ArgieBee » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

I was doing phone interviews for some jobs in the UK and US for a big Swiss bank a few years ago. Most of the applicants that I interviewed were either in India or from India on H-1B visas in the US. Only 2 of over a dozen actually had the experience they said on their CVs. Most had not even bothered to browse through a manual to get past basic questions.

So the majority had good CVs that got them an interview and maybe if they get enough interviews they will get lucky, but it gives Indian IT workers a bad reputation for lying on their CVs.

I have worked with a lot of very capable Indian IT workers and unfortunately they will suffer because of this bad reputation.

This is not anything to do with tier 1 visas, but will affect those that apply for jobs in this and other countries.

P.S. I think there was a survey in the UK a couple of years ago and most people admitted to lying in their CVs. So I suppose everyone expects a little exaggeration within moderation.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm

This is not anything to do with tier 1 visas, but will affect those that apply for jobs in this and other countries.
The prime reason for this is the disparity in the pay structure and lack of maturity in Indian IT industry. A guy in a happening field may be paid as much as twice his counterpart in other stable/stagnant fields. Naturally it leaves two options for people, remain in the stable/stagnant field and moan about the other field or get bold and modify your CV.

Second thing is the lack of maturity. By this, I mean say someone is good at his subject and wants to work after a gap in his career/after studies, the industry is not willing to accept such people thereby they go in for what is left to them, a hard choice, adding an experience that was never there.
So I suppose everyone expects a little exaggeration within moderation.
Line of moderation becomes wider by desperation or disregard towards means used for achieving the ends.

Shepherd

nksg

Post by nksg » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 am

i dont see any one else morning except for your self.. but i give up.. u wont understand the point here...

yes after you have said this some people have started making an openion already. This just gives bad name to your country and not every one is fake.

There are flaws in the system and people take advantage of it but you cannot blame the whole community for this.. i am not sure of the stats but i believe that most people appliyng and getting T1 are Indians so there is a possibility that some might not be true.. in the end its up to indevidual .. if you know some one better report him.. (who is stopping you, and please dont make contradictory statements)

Like some one said on the forum support immigration till the time in home country but once you get settled in UK u start to say against immigration.. to avoid compitition..

i would like to end this debate between you and me here.. :)
satishbellapu wrote:
nksg wrote:Dude!! u still did not get the point.. stop morning about Indians.. if u know some one with fake experiance better act and report them to UKBA.. instead of giving a bad name to Indians.. i know every thing is possible..
satishbellapu wrote:
satishbellapu wrote:

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 am

Whatever....

Let us do our own job. Why people are worrying about fakes.
I sure they will feel the heat. In my current company, those people who came with fake experience were laid off before 7 months...

As a matter of fact, anybody who work with those ppl. will know that they ONLY have fake experience.

When the company decided to lay off, they got screwed... and a few of them are still struggling to get a job.

skumar123a

hi

Post by skumar123a » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 am

hi

skumar123a

Post by skumar123a » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 am

Hi,

skumar123a

Post by skumar123a » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am

nksg wrote:i dont see any one else morning except for your self.. but i give up.. u wont understand the point here...

yes after you have said this some people have started making an openion already. This just gives bad name to your country and not every one is fake.

There are flaws in the system and people take advantage of it but you cannot blame the whole community for this.. i am not sure of the stats but i believe that most people appliyng and getting T1 are Indians so there is a possibility that some might not be true.. in the end its up to indevidual .. if you know some one better report him.. (who is stopping you, and please dont make contradictory statements)

Like some one said on the forum support immigration till the time in home country but once you get settled in UK u start to say against immigration.. to avoid compitition..

i would like to end this debate between you and me here.. :)

]
nksg wrote:Dude!! u still did not get the point.. stop morning about Indians.. if u know some one with fake experiance better act and report them to UKBA.. instead of giving a bad name to Indians.. i know every thing is possible..
satishbellapu wrote:
satishbellapu wrote:
Hi nksg,

Is india not our country, then why dod u say its "your country". And i am not making any point here, i already said i will support any Indian who is coming to uk on anyy visa. And as u said some people who settle are finding flaws in immigration is not true. And to ur info i am not settled here and leaving UK in an year. So if u say that then that would be applied to urself. And as u said u ended the conversation with me, then good. But i would like to end my conversation as well with this note. Dont come to a generalised conclusion and India is ur country as well. if u dont feel so then dont talk about Indians. Thanks