ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

azdjani2012
Mood:

OMG

Post by azdjani2012 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 am

September and August, people you are very lucky, really look around and read some back days post, we applied in july and we got COA in October, one of my friend also applied, in august and got his coa in october.

and we are already waiting 3 months..

HO was very busy bcoz of Olympic, etc..... anyway you guys are lucky.

WenSquare
Newly Registered

Post by WenSquare » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 am

Hi guys,

I finally received my COA today dated 14 Oct 2012.

My application was sent via royal mail special delivery on 10th August and was received by UKBA on 13th August.

Applied as unmarried couple but it seems my COA says I can accept job offers?

Does anyone know if this is normal?

asamant18
- thin ice -

Post by asamant18 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 pm

WenSquare wrote:Hi guys,

I finally received my COA today dated 14 Oct 2012.

My application was sent via royal mail special delivery on 10th August and was received by UKBA on 13th August.

Applied as unmarried couple but it seems my COA says I can accept job offers?

Does anyone know if this is normal?
congratulation...!!!! :)

i guess they checked your application and (maybe) found out all what they needed...while validating your application,and having providing all documents in place might be a reason they allowed employment to you.

coz unmarried applications are very rarely approved or asked for more evidence...

so guess you got lucky here or you played according the rules having WON you coa of this type..good nd best of luck...no doupt that u will recieve ur eea2 approved.
:D

diane

Post by diane » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

ruben7 wrote:Diane,

Do not worry you are going to get your RC very soon... I mean they have already sent you the COA with the right to work.... You should get the RC sooner than later... In my case I got the COA and only a few days after like 5 days I got the RC so do not worry. I havent read any case where someone got their COA with right to work and after they denied the RC... So Enjoy the wknd seat and relax and u will have it next week or in a few more days ... the more u think about it the more stressed out u get....
Hi Ruben

You are very lucky. Thanks for the positive words. I hope I will get it without problems and soon. It just feels like my life is on hold..just like everyone else on this forum. I really think it is unfair for UKBA to keep us waiting this long..it is very troubling and depressing to think of the worst and these are people's lives here...I hope everyone's application will turn out positive.I am particularly interested in July applicants...keep us posted.

andrea.starcevic
Newly Registered

Post by andrea.starcevic » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi guys! Don't loose hope! We all know how difficult it is having our lifes on hold, but we have to keep hoping and stay positive 'cause otherwise we'll only be stressing ourselves! Tomorrow starts a new week! I'm sure it's gonna bring good news for some of us! Keep posted and share the happiness! Good luck everyone!

guka
Newly Registered

Post by guka » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

My timeline is
27th September 2012 sent EEA2 form
19th October 2012 got COA.
Hope we all get our RCs soon.

Yasf

Re: Coa

Post by Yasf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 am

]my timelines
EEA2 application sent: 2/07/2012
EEA2 Application recieved : 3/07/2012
COA:15/10/2012 date 11/10/2012
RC: wait wait how long any idea

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am

First things first...

CONGRATULATIONS RUBEN7 ! :) Couldnt be happier (and more jealous :P) for u...well done! Your life is now sorted ! :)

Secondly,Hi Diane !

it seems June applicants are now getting their RC's, I dont know for the life of me why is it so random! I mean to be honest, the July applicants may even get it in the next two weeks. Who knows! Do let me know if you get some good news.

Fingers crossed fellas....hope to get the stuff sorted before christmas
===================
EEA2 application sent: 22/07/2012
EEA2 Application received : 23/07/2012
Sent 1 letter and 1 phone call in mid-September
COA: 16/10/2012 (Dated 11th October 2012)
RC Recieved : 13/12/2012 (Dated 28/11/2012)

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

Anyone received the RCA today?

Post by fabioflashuk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi everyone,

Anyone with good news today?

I'm hoping to get the RC this week.. I'm getting desperate.. I got a offer in a house but to release the mortgage I need the show my RC the COA in which I received on 15-10 wasn't enough....

Anyone that received the COA on 15th has received the RCA yet?

Waiting for this is killing me...

Anyone in similar situation?

Thanks guys... Lets hope this week is our lucky week..

kleo23
Newly Registered

EEA 2 DELAYED

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi guys i am a member of this forum by 2 months i would like to share with you my timeline of my eea2 ,i am a albanian nationality married with romanian nationality since 6 agust 2011 in my country and romania as well i came in uk with family reunion from romania and with residence visa for uk with the validation of 6 months,we consult a laywer and we provided all the documents necessary for the eea2 residence i sent it my application by 20 march of 2012 and after 45 days i got my Coa i tried in many ways to get a employement during these months but was impossible because as they said in the Coa after six months i must to provide a resident card as eligibility to continue the employement i made a lot of complain in different organisation as solvit and others also i called to ask about the progress of my application the same answer every time (IS NOT BEEN COMPLETED)i fell very frustrated and disappointed and the most worse thing is beacuse i got i good offer for employment but they can't to accept my coa as proof eligibility to work because it's been now 7 months but the date of my application and still i'm waiting is anyone in the same situation with me i would like to get a advice thanks in advance guys

EEA 2 APPLICATION SENT 16 MARCH 2012
HOME OFFICE RECIEVED 20 MARCH 2012

COA ISSUED 5 MAY 2012

RESIDENCE CARD.....??????????
Last edited by kleo23 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samire
Newly Registered

RC waiting

Post by samire » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

time line
Last edited by samire on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 pm

did you called them to ask about the progress of your application?

samire
Newly Registered

Post by samire » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 pm

kleo23 wrote:did you called them to ask about the progress of your application?

hey Kleo

no i never called , but i sent them emails b4 i get COA , since i got coa i never call or email ,iam still waiting for RC hope it come this week ,,but you got different stuation mate u said its over 7 months ??

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 pm

kleo23 wrote:did you called them to ask about the progress of your application?
Hi Kleo,

Did you call them and tell them that it is now been over 6 months that you sent the application?
You should let them know that they are legally bound to give you a decision by now.

On a side note, was your marriage certificate in English and/or translated into English?
===================

jotter
Member of Standing

Re: EEA 2 DELAYED

Post by jotter » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 pm

kleo23 wrote:Hi guys i am a member of this forum by 2 months i would like to share with you my timeline of my eea2 ,i am a albanian nationality married with romanian nationality since 6 agust 2011 in my country and romania as well i came in uk with family reunion from romania and with residence visa for uk with the validation of 6 months,we consult a laywer and we provided all the documents necessary for the eea2 residence i sent it my application by 20 march of 2012 and after 45 days i got my Coa i tried in many ways to get a employement during these months but was impossible because as they said in the Coa after six months i must to provide a resident card as eligibility to continue the employement i made a lot of complain in different organisation as solvit and others also i called to ask about the progress of my application the same answer every time (IS NOT BEEN COMPLETED)i fell very frustrated and disappointed and the most worse thing is beacuse i got i good offer for employment but they can't to accept my coa as proof eligibility to work because it's been now 7 months but the date of my application and still i'm waiting is anyone in the same situation with me i would like to get a advice thanks in advance guys

EEA 2 APPLICATION SENT 16 MARCH 2012
HOME OFFICE RECIEVED 20 MARCH 2012

COA ISSUED 5 MAY 2012

RESIDENCE CARD.....??????????
- How did the Solvit case go? This is worth pursuing if you keep chasing them about it?
- Go to your local MP and request assistance.
- How often are you calling the UKBA? Make it at least twice a week. More often if you have the stomach for it.
- Use the online complaints form at the UKBA website
- Write to them.
- Email them via the passportreturns email.

Push them from every angle possible for the next few weeks. If you make no progress at all then I'm afraid it's time to consult an immigration lawyer.

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

yes its been 7 months and 3 days i didn't called them until i made 6 months and 1 week i was hoping that i will recieve the answer within 6 months as they said in the Coa i am student and i got a offer for job part time my wife she is exercising her treaty rights as well she is a nurse and i don't know what's wrong with my application i m going to be crazy i never been involved in problems with law i came legal here and my marriage is genuine but apparently they don't have any rules the do what they want i will wait other 2 weeks after i will take legal action against them i hope for you to get it as soon is possible

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 pm

kleo23 wrote:yes its been 7 months and 3 days i didn't called them until i made 6 months and 1 week i was hoping that i will recieve the answer within 6 months as they said in the Coa i am student and i got a offer for job part time my wife she is exercising her treaty rights as well she is a nurse and i don't know what's wrong with my application i m going to be crazy i never been involved in problems with law i came legal here and my marriage is genuine but apparently they don't have any rules the do what they want i will wait other 2 weeks after i will take legal action against them i hope for you to get it as soon is possible
Call them up today. Ask nicely again. If they be rude, then you be rude as well, but you have a right to know!
===================

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 pm

THanks for your support Jotter i have sent my application with a emigration laywer i done everything possible i call everyday the home office i sent it to them 2 offers for jobs that i lost because of the eea2 because the employers are suspicious when they see that the months have been passed and you didn't got the RC i contacted Solvit i got the confirmation that they will see the case and they will let me know but until know nothing :(

kleo23
Newly Registered

eean2

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Yes Craxy my certificate of marriage is in 3 language romanian ,english and french language because they printed like this in romania after the 6 months elapsed my solicitor contact them by post she sent a letter to them and she required to process my application as urgent case and to send to us a answer within 2 weeks regard the progress of the application but seems like they don't care about nothing I also consulted other solicitors and they suggest to send a letter to them and to tell in this letter that i will go in the court with them and i will ask financial damage from them the bad thing is that if I go to court will take other 3-4 months until to get the RC.

craxy1102

Re: eean2

Post by craxy1102 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 pm

kleo23 wrote:Yes Craxy my certificate of marriage is in 3 language romanian ,english and french language because they printed like this in romania after the 6 months elapsed my solicitor contact them by post she sent a letter to them and she required to process my application as urgent case and to send to us a answer within 2 weeks regard the progress of the application but seems like they don't care about nothing I also consulted other solicitors and they suggest to send a letter to them and to tell in this letter that i will go in the court with them and i will ask financial damage from them the bad thing is that if I go to court will take other 3-4 months until to get the RC.
I am so sorry you are going thru all this my friend :(
===================

Mr. Ali

Post by Mr. Ali » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum since 2010. First of all i would like to appreciate Forza_RC (The author) of his great work to get all the applicant on the same bored to share their difficulties.
Secondly since all of us having difficulties or had difficulties caused by the UKBA, can we not join all our hands together and raise our voice against the poor performance and lack of information of the progress of applications. I have put in a petition http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40133 . But i believe there is more to it that can done, please share your concern

i have been issued a Residence Card under the same EU regulation in Republic of Ireland. It might be out of question but let me share with you my timeline for my Irish Application.

12-02-2009 Application Sent
20-02-2009 COA issued with permission to work for 6 month as well as passport returned as its there normal procedure. They requested for further documents that the department feel necessary

16-03-2009 Further Document sent
23-07-2009 RC Card issued

some points to be noted
1- they will issue you the COA no later than 2 weeks with permission to work
2- they will not hold on to you passport for 6 months
3- if they feel any documents missing they wont just send your application back like UKBA. Instead they will request you to send those documents
4. If you email them regarding the status of your application they will let you know how long it has left before you get your RC as all applications dealt in a Que
5- they will use the Registered post every time they send something. you don't have to send them a recorded delivery envelop
6- All applications get decision before 6 months expire

this is not just my case, i am talking on behalf of all the applications came to my knowledge. If they can do it why not UKBA? What's wrong with them?

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

kleo23 wrote:THanks for your support Jotter i have sent my application with a emigration laywer i done everything possible i call everyday the home office i sent it to them 2 offers for jobs that i lost because of the eea2 because the employers are suspicious when they see that the months have been passed and you didn't got the RC i contacted Solvit i got the confirmation that they will see the case and they will let me know but until know nothing :(
I seem to recall that you can make a case against the UKBA for loss of potential income if they have failed to process your case within six months. I'm sure I read this on this forum somewhere. Can any moderator/guru help out on that?

Kleo, what is your immigration lawyer doing or saying regarding this? If they are still involved, they should be raising hell. Have you discussed your case with the lawyer since it went over 6 months?

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

jotter wrote:
kleo23 wrote:THanks for your support Jotter i have sent my application with a emigration laywer i done everything possible i call everyday the home office i sent it to them 2 offers for jobs that i lost because of the eea2 because the employers are suspicious when they see that the months have been passed and you didn't got the RC i contacted Solvit i got the confirmation that they will see the case and they will let me know but until know nothing :(
I seem to recall that you can make a case against the UKBA for loss of potential income if they have failed to process your case within six months. I'm sure I read this on this forum somewhere. Can any moderator/guru help out on that?

Kleo, what is your immigration lawyer doing or saying regarding this? If they are still involved, they should be raising hell. Have you discussed your case with the lawyer since it went over 6 months?
yeah i speak with her almost everyday she suggest to take legal action and to make a claim for financial damages during these months i sent many supporting documents ,when the six months elapsed the laywer sent to them a letter and she asked from them to consider my case urgent and to send to us a answer within 2 weeks but seems like we talk with a wall i didnt heard nothing from them just the standard answer everyday when i call them (IS NOT BEEN COMPLETED )all these weeks we will sent a lot of complaints i contacted today and the MP I explained the situation if they will not solve the problem i will go to the court i wish guys that none of you to have my luck they have affected my life by 7 months to dont speak for the financial damage

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Our sympathy is with you kleo. I'm on my EEA4 application at the moment (have been through EEA2 twice before) and this scenario is my worst fear. Fingers crossed that the RC comes before a court case.

Have you actually formally threatened them with a court case yet? I would think that this should speed them up, because based on what you've told us I think they would lose the case and have to pay you damages, which they will want to avoid.

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 pm

jotter wrote:Our sympathy is with you kleo. I'm on my EEA4 application at the moment (have been through EEA2 twice before) and this scenario is my worst fear. Fingers crossed that it the RC comes before a court case.

Does anyone else have further advice on this?
thx i wish to you to get it as sooner as possible your EEA4 i went through this before in romania the kept me 5 months there to issue my family reunion but there at least they gave to me information regard the progress of the application .