ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Pending FLR(FP)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ramli
Newly Registered

Application Pending FLR(FP)

Post by ramli » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am

flr fp application is pending from six months and now i received the letter for reporting next month.is this normal?do anyone have similar situation like me.
please guide me :( :(

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Re: Application Pending FLR(FP)

Post by asiangeek84 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:14 pm

ramli wrote:flr fp application is pending from six months and now i received the letter for reporting next month.is this normal?do anyone have similar situation like me.
Hello ramli,
I applied for FLR FP as a British Partner and British Parent last under article 8.. Last March 16, 2016 and still haven't heard anything from HO, not even an acknowledgement letter although they got my documents on March 17.. However, they just only took the application fee last Friday April 8, 2016. Our MP is helping us to follow up our application. You might want to call them because 6 months is way beyond their processing time. Our MP said that it's just 4-8 weeks... We're keeping our fingers crossed.

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:28 am

Hello ramli,
I applied for FLR FP as a British Partner and British Parent last under article 8.. Last March 16, 2016 and still haven't heard anything from HO, not even an acknowledgement letter although they got my documents on March 17.. However, they just only took the application fee last Friday April 8, 2016. Our MP is helping us to follow up our application. You might want to call them because 6 months is way beyond their processing time. Our MP said that it's just 4-8 weeks... We're keeping our fingers crossed.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply and best of luck for your application.i hope you will get your visa soon .don't worry you will receive acknowledgment letter in few days.this days they took long to send acknowledgement and how we can get help from MP.any idea why they call me for reporting?? :( :(

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:20 pm

ramli wrote:flr fp application is pending from six months and now i received the letter for reporting next month.is this normal?do anyone have similar situation like me.

If you don't mind me asking, on what basis did you apply for flr fp ? Was it partner or parent ?
Some people are so poor, the only thing they have is money

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:22 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:
Hello ramli,
I applied for FLR FP as a British Partner and British Parent last under article 8.. Last March 16, 2016 and still haven't heard anything from HO, not even an acknowledgement letter although they got my documents on March 17.. However, they just only took the application fee last Friday April 8, 2016. Our MP is helping us to follow up our application. You might want to call them because 6 months is way beyond their processing time. Our MP said that it's just 4-8 weeks... We're keeping our fingers crossed.
Hi Asiangeek84, I applied on the 28th of Feb and m still waiting ? Have u done your biometric ?

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:09 pm

joelondon wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:
Hello ramli,
Hi Asiangeek84, I applied on the 28th of Feb and m still waiting ? Have u done your biometric ?
Not I haven't done it. No acknowledgement letter at all. They received my documents last March 17. I'm still waiting and hopefully ny application won't take any longer than 3 months.
I'm just thinking that they had a long holiday 2 weeks ago so that's why it's pending.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Yeah possibly, but according to my timeline is about that, received bio letter around a month after we submit the app
So I fuss it won't take more longer to arrive thru the post
Patience is a vertue.
Keep me update...by the way if you could share your history
Did u apply as a partner or parent route ?

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

FLR FP as a Partner and Parent

Post by asiangeek84 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:48 pm

FLR-FP As a Partner & Parent

Application Timeline
March 16, 2016 - Application Sent to HO
March 17, 2016 - Documents Received by HO
April 8, 2016 - Application fee deducted

No acknowledgement letter nor biometrics request yet as of April 14 (4 weeks)

Details of my application:
Came in the country on a family visit visa when I was still married to my abusive British partner. I'm a victim of domestic abuse and I got emails, police record and pictures to prove it, I also got my ex husband's british ex partner's statement that shows that he physically abused her for 7 years.
A bit complicated case since my situation fell in domestic abuse case, however, I have my own family now after I left my husband 4 years ago.. I applied as a partner and parent and not as an abused immigrant. I'm now waiting for the result of my application and staying positive.. No matter what, I will fight for my rights to stay here and take care of my beautiful family. I found a British man who love and respected me and also took care of me and he is my bestfriend.
My mistake in marrying the wrong man turns into a nightmare (details is too horrible to put in a text). I was too young back then.

Documents I submitted:
-Sent 3 years co habitation proof (bills, gp letters, council tax, property title, business docs etc)
-Met the financial requirements
-Sent support letter from family, friends and MP
-Sent passport of my British partner and child
-Loads of images

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 pm

joelondon wrote:Yeah possibly, but according to my timeline is about that, received bio letter around a month after we submit the app
Patience is a vertue.
Hi joelondon..
Have you got your visa? Can you share your timeline? And what did you apply for? As a parent or partner?

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 am

Thanks for your reply and best of luck for your application.i hope you will get your visa soon .don't worry you will receive acknowledgment letter in few days.this days they took long to send acknowledgement and how we can get help from MP.any idea why they call me for reporting??
Goodluck to your application as well ramli.. Regarding the MP, depends on what county you are in, if you research it on google who's the Local MP in your area, you will be able to find their contact info.. Send him an email and he will definitely respond.
They call you for reporting? As far as I know, the HO don't call you and they only send letters or sometimes email. There's a topic in this website saying about beware of calls from people who's pretending to be home office, read it.

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:44 pm

I WENT FOR REPORTING TODAY AND THEY REFUGE MY CASE WITH OUT SIDE UK COUNTRY APPEAL RIGHT WITH UNFOUND HUMAN RIGHT WHAT TO DO ? DON'T UNDER STAND I GOT MY FAMILY HERE I DONT HAVE ANYBODY IN MY COUNTRY ANY HELP FULL ADVICE I M BRITISH CHILD OVER 18 AGE MY MUM BOC HOLDER ANY OPTION WE CAN REGEST FOR APPEL RIGHT FROM INSIDE UK ? :( :(

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 pm

ramli wrote:I WENT FOR REPORTING TODAY AND THEY REFUGE MY CASE WITH OUT SIDE UK COUNTRY APPEAL RIGHT WITH UNFOUND HUMAN RIGHT WHAT TO DO ? DON'T UNDER STAND I GOT MY FAMILY HERE I DONT HAVE ANYBODY IN MY COUNTRY ANY HELP FULL ADVICE I M BRITISH CHILD OVER 18 AGE MY MUM BOC HOLDER ANY OPTION WE CAN REGEST FOR APPEL RIGHT FROM INSIDE UK ? :( :(
That's horrible... Is your child and partner British?

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:
ramli wrote:I WENT FOR REPORTING TODAY AND THEY REFUGE MY CASE WITH OUT SIDE UK COUNTRY APPEAL RIGHT WITH UNFOUND HUMAN RIGHT WHAT TO DO ? DON'T UNDER STAND I GOT MY FAMILY HERE I DONT HAVE ANYBODY IN MY COUNTRY ANY HELP FULL ADVICE I M BRITISH CHILD OVER 18 AGE MY MUM BOC HOLDER ANY OPTION WE CAN REGEST FOR APPEL RIGHT FROM INSIDE UK ? :( :(
That's horrible... Is your child and partner British?
i m unmerried british parent child
alsho they give me refusal is look photo copy of other aalcant just add my name seriously what we wrriten in the ground they dnt say anything about that

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:30 pm

i received refusal today and they refuse me on totally different point and the don't even consider the case laws from grounds in covering letter.my refusal look likes they prepare one refusal than they just change names and send same to every applicant they want to refuse.they don't give me in country appeal right so please guide me what are the options i had?? :( :(

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:
joelondon wrote:Yeah possibly, but according to my timeline is about that, received bio letter around a month after we submit the app
Patience is a vertue.
Hi joelondon..
Have you got your visa? Can you share your timeline? And what did you apply for? As a parent or partner?
Hey asiangeek84
My wife applied as a partner 10 years route
She came on a visitor visa and overstayed
We have a British child so we added that on our application
We still waiting for outcome, we applied on the 28th jan..
Good luck to yours and thanks for takung the time sharing your story .
Best of luck and keep me updated

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:27 pm

ramli wrote:i received refusal today and they refuse me on totally different point and the don't even consider the case laws from grounds in covering letter.my refusal look likes they prepare one refusal than they just change names and send same to every applicant they want to refuse.they don't give me in country appeal right so please guide me what are the options i had?? :( :(
Hi ramli .
Do u have a lawyer, if not, you better seek a professional advice mate

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:45 pm

joelondon wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:
Patience is a vertue.
Hi joelondon..
Hey asiangeek84
Oh dear.. January 28? And no result yet? It looks like I'll be waiting for quite a long time by the sound of it. How come she didn't apply for FLR (M) since she's married to you.. I heard that they are approving a lot of FLR M this year. Please keep me posted.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:Oh dear.. January 28? And no result yet? It looks like I'll be waiting for quite a long time by the sound of it. How come she didn't apply for FLR (M) since she's married to you.. I heard that they are approving a lot of FLR M this year. Please keep me posted.
Because she was an overstayer. FLR(M) can only be applied for if switching from Fiance visa, or PBS visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
asiangeek84 wrote:Hi joelondon..
Hey asiangeek84
Oh dear.. January 28? And no result yet? It looks like I'll be waiting for quite a long time by the sound of it. How come she didn't apply for FLR (M) since she's married to you.. I heard that they are approving a lot of FLR M this year. Please keep me posted.[/quote]
Because she was an overstayer. FLR(M) can only be applied for if switching from Fiance visa, or PBS visas.[/quote]

Oh, I got yah.. I'm an overstayer as well. Let's all hope for the best. Keep us posted.

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 pm

joelondon wrote:
ramli wrote:i received refusal today and they refuse me on totally different point and the don't even consider the case laws from grounds in covering letter.my refusal look likes they prepare one refusal than they just change names and send same to every applicant they want to refuse.they don't give me in country appeal right so please guide me what are the options i had?? :( :(
Ramli, you may want to contact an immigration consultant, I used xxxxxxxxxxxxx - they are dealing with immigration issues and they are accredited by the government. They are cheaper than getting an immigration solicitors.. If you have a 7 year old British baby you shouldn't be refused.
Last edited by noajthan on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed details

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Just tô share the good news with you guys, the DX DRIVER just dropped my wife's BRP CARD ...finaly the game is over ..You can check my timeline on the flr fp timeline tread ..If you have any question just ask me and I should give you some advice according to my experience
Good luck to anyone still waiting
Summer here I come :)

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:22 pm

joelondon wrote:Just tô share the good news with you guys, the DX DRIVER just dropped my wife's BRP CARD ...finaly the game is over ..You can check my timeline on the flr fp timeline tread ..If you have any question just ask me and I should give you some advice according to my experience
Congratulations joelondon! I am genuinely happy for you and your wife... things will gonna get better now.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:20 pm

asiangeek84 wrote:
joelondon wrote:Just tô share the good news with you guys, the DX DRIVER just dropped my wife's BRP CARD ...finaly the game is over ..You can check my timeline on the flr fp timeline tread ..If you have any question just ask me and I should give you some advice according to my experience
Congratulations joelondon! I am genuinely happy for you and your wife... things will gonna get better now.
Thank you miss I pray for you and wish you good luck ...soon you will hear a good news

ramli
Newly Registered

Post by ramli » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 pm

i applied flr fp on the same ground suggested by you but after reading my refusal letter,i feel that home office is playing game with me because they didn't give me reasons that why they refuse me on the grounds and case law written in covering letter.i am little bit scared because i have heard from many people that home office nowadays plays games with people.before going to the court ,is there any way i can ask them to reconsider.
i paid them full fees so atleast i deserve that they give me proper reasons for refusing and i don't understand that my human right claim is clearly unfounded.i don't have anybody in india and i don't have home in india where would i go.please gurus guide me that do you think my claim is strong enough to win in the court
i gave them many reported decisions of high court who were similar adult child of female bocs but they didn't consider my grounds what should i do please guide me.Any advise will be helpful;l

asiangeek84
Newly Registered

Post by asiangeek84 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:23 am

ramli wrote:i applied flr fp on the same ground suggested by you but after reading my refusal letter,i feel that home office is playing game with me because they didn't give me reasons that why they refuse me on the grounds and case law written in covering letter.i am little bit scared because i have heard from many people that home office nowadays plays games with people.before going to the court ,is there any way i can ask them to reconsider.
i paid them full fees so atleast i deserve that they give me proper reasons for refusing and i don't understand that my human right claim is clearly unfounded.i don't have anybody in india and i don't have home in india where would i go.please gurus guide me that do you think my claim is strong enough to win in the court
i gave them many reported decisions of high court who were similar adult child of female bocs but they didn't consider my grounds what should i do please guide me.Any advise will be helpful;l
Hi ramli.. Have you received a biometric request from home office before they refused you?