ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal Application - PBS Dependent Child -Urgent Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ram14esh

Postal Application - PBS Dependent Child -Urgent Help

Post by ram14esh » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 am

I have already posted the application for 2 of my dependent children's under PBS Dependent Tier-1 category as I have obtained my ILR via Tier-1 General 5yr route. Can i send some more additional documents as I have realised I have missed some documents to be attached along with the application?Pls advise ASAP.

If any one have done additional documents posting and got their via approved?

CR001,CASA,VINY any of your inputs will be highly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Postal Application - PBS Dependent Child -Urgent Help

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:00 am

What did you forget to send?

Have you received any letters from HO yet with a reference number?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:14 am

I did not receive any letters from HO. It's just i realised that I missed to submit Birth Certificates and forgot to complete section Q in -Tier 1 PBS Dependant Form -version 03/2016.

Link attached:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _03-16.pdf

Section Q - Supporting Documents
Fill in this part of the form to help us make sure that we have received your documents and
to keep a record of them while they are with us.

But i think this SECTION Q is not mandatory and also if my children's already got visa earlier and if now i am extending inside the UK I do not think even Birth Certificate's are necessary?

Also in section L:
Section L - Public Funds
------------------------------
In this section you will be asked to provide information about whether or not you have claimed
public funds (benefits and housing) in the UK and details about any claims you have made.

here i said 'NO' to child benefits as the child can't claim benefits assuming this section has to be filled by the child.

But after my ILR i claim child benefits so I am confused now if i said 'NO' is right? because in the main application section C there is no question about claiming benefits or NI number.

Section C
------------------
Details about the PBS main applicant you are dependent on--->here no questions about benefits.

I am bit worried if I have interpreted this correctly and filled the form correctly so I can send an additional letter of explanation about this.

CR001 thanks for your quick response so do you think i need to send an explanation letter?

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

senior's moderator's your inputs will be highly appreciated as if i need to post i should post it today so that it can reach tomorrow before the weekend pls.

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm

CR001 and other seniors/guru's pls advise ....if this is cause of a concern and need to react quickly?

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm

80 views still no response...? i am nervous about this situation would appreciate any inputs pls...

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:15 pm

100 views and still no response :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Maybe because no one know what advice to give you. You want to send stuff to a department where you don't have a case reference number or a caseworker's name.

Send it if you must, but most members probably don't know. HO might write to you asking for stuff. You have missed out some important stuff and you should probably have added a note that you are claiming benefits.

Did you do the application in a rush??

When did you post it?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:08 pm

I consulted UKBA visa phone line and they said this section is for the applicant so since the child is not claiming benefits then I should say no and that look logical to me as the benefits I am claiming is in my name but later I realized I am claiming for them and since this is a PBS Dependent form it only asks for the name/nationality and the HO ref number of the recent main applicant ILR and yes I posted in rush. I think since this form does not asks for the birth certificate if the child had got an entry previously using PBS Main applicant dependent route so I am not sure if birth certificate is a requirement. But the bank statements submitted for maintenance has the information reg the child benefit credits by HMRC would that is not sufficient that it is been claimed by me?

I posted it on 09-Nov (wed).

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 pm

if i post additional documents as the caseworker is not assigned yet so to whom will the recently sent documents will be routed in HO? Will this additional document sent will be verified with the passport details and linked to the application which was sent previously?when i check with UKBA helpline they said i can post additional documents now....so i am confused?

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Finally both my kids application approved and recently Biometric delivered. It seems that for child applicants you need to mark 'NO' against the child benefit question as I have assumed but it is worth to explain that father is claiming for kids in the cover letter to be safe. Lessons learned:)