ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naniimmigration
Newly Registered

Dependant ILR

Post by naniimmigration » Sun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi,
This is regarding my wife ILR eligibility. My wife had a ict dependent visa from June 2010 to May 2013. She travelled to UK in June 2010 and went back to India on November 2010.

In the year 2011 January, I have changed my visa category to tier1 but my wife visa not stamped on tier1.

Due to some issues I have switched back to Tier2 General and at that time my wife dependent visa stamped and this is happened on February 2013. Since 2013 February, she is in UK.

Now question is since my wife was holding tier 2 ict dependent visa till 2013, is she eligible for ILR in 2 years route or 5 year route due to visa break in 2011.

Please advise.

Regards.

naniimmigration
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant ILR

Post by naniimmigration » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Please advise

vinny

Re: Dependant ILR

Post by vinny » Mon May 30, 2016 10:30 pm

She requires continuous leave in 319E. If she applied for entry clearance in 2013, then it's unclear if her continuous leave was broken or not.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.