ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone Got the invitation for 22nd Sep Ceremoney Yet

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SelectMe

Anyone Got the invitation for 22nd Sep Ceremoney Yet

Post by SelectMe » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi
Now that we have confirmed date, I thought of Starting new thread about invitation letters for the ceremony. As many posters said, usually, many starts getting letters after 4 weeks of sending fees and gnib?

skmk143
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone Got the invitation for 22nd Sep Ceremoney Yet

Post by skmk143 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 pm

thanks for starting the thread this will help us all those waiting for invitation. I have sent my docs on 21st July but no so far nothing. As soon as I get some thing I will post it here.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 am

Invitations will be only send two weeks before the ceremony. so you can expect letters second weeks of Sept.

Good Luck All....

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 am

CalvinKlien wrote:Invitations will be only send two weeks before the ceremony. so you can expect letters second weeks of Sept.

Good Luck All....
CalvinKlien you seem to be expert in these areas so just a quick question for you here. Up till what date we should expect the approval letters in this case. May be mid of Aug?

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 am

I have decided not to post timeline anymore but anyway got invitation for 22 September today from the post. That's all I am all im saying thanks and to those that are still waiting
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Awwwww @ rachellene,u'll be sadly missed.Being the first to post an approval,the first to post invitation. Hope u enjoy ur time away from here,sadly,we wouldn't know how soon u'll get ur passport,but I have no doubt,it would be expedient as well...

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi okdokie,

Based on my personal experience and what i have noticed from friends and family and from the forum, the invitations would be start coming from Monday 8th Aug on ward. The invitations are sent in chronological order. If some one have sent the docs/money lets say in July they will get the invitation in the start of the batch.

Like in my case last year I was in first few people who got the invitation in the first week and it was the early morning one 8:00am.

So make sure you all send ur docs/money ASAP and Good Luck.

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:37 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Hi okdokie,

Based on my personal experience and what i have noticed from friends and family and from the forum, the invitations would be start coming from Monday 8th Aug on ward. The invitations are sent in chronological order. If some one have sent the docs/money lets say in July they will get the invitation in the start of the batch.

Like in my case last year I was in first few people who got the invitation in the first week and it was the early morning one 8:00am.

So make sure you all send ur docs/money ASAP and Good Luck.
Hi CalvinKlien

I was asking about the approvals. Until what date we should expect the approvals to come through. May be mid of Aug? or no more approvals now?

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm

@okdokie,there has been 3 batch of approval already.There might now be individual approvals thru the end of the month,more so,it depends on ur type of application,spouse of an Irish national is always faster if straight forward,then EU and Stamp 4,follow by others,Irish association might need a bit of a long pause from the department.But,if ur record is too notch,u should get it,it's a matter of when rather than if. Just stay focus and don't let it get to u too much,nothing u can do now can change anything. "All things without remedy should be given no regard,for what is done is done."

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:47 pm

janet0001 wrote:@okdokie,there has been 3 batch of approval already.There might now be individual approvals thru the end of the month,more so,it depends on ur type of application,spouse of an Irish national is always faster if straight forward,then EU and Stamp 4,follow by others,Irish association might need a bit of a long pause from the department.But,if ur record is too notch,u should get it,it's a matter of when rather than if. Just stay focus and don't let it get to u too much,nothing u can do now can change anything. "All things without remedy should be given no regard,for what is done is done."
Thanks Janet0001.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 pm

janet0001 wrote:Awwwww @ rachellene,u'll be sadly missed.Being the first to post an approval,the first to post invitation. Hope u enjoy ur time away from here,sadly,we wouldn't know how soon u'll get ur passport,but I have no doubt,it would be expedient as well...
Thanks Janet, the last time i posted there was insinuations that it wasn't true but going through inis website there will be around 3100 people but I can hardly count 20 approvals on this site since then. I was just lucky to be amongst the whole lot on this site. I wish all waiting a success, the forumhas been a great help.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:04 pm

okdokie i dont think even if you get an approval that you will be in next month ceremony because it is stated the number of the persons on the department website 3100 individual. i am personally not gonna pay the fees now if i get an approval, coz the next 1 is in december and there is no point of me losing 950 euros for something that can wait until end of october or november... im not encouraging anyone not to pay the fees and send the documents, its my personal opinion and decision.

parent and child bond is way stronger than someone marrying a foreign national, so again this is my personal opinion and logic that irish associations should be faster not slower OR all applications should be dealt with in chronological order without discrimination in any sort of way. my intention is not upsetting anyone and i do wish everyone get their approvals but by logic someone who married an irish / EU citizen and who will enjoy the privileges of being an EU citizen, his application should be examined thoroughly because no one can tell the persons true intentions but someone with irish associations, a mother of an Irish born child or a child of an Irish citizen that person clearly does not have any intentions whatsoever of privileging from it but to simply become like his parent or child, clearly that person is residing in ireland with his family who are irish and will continue to do so unlike a spouse of an irish citizen who came to ireland solely because of their spouses. there is something called divorce but there is nothing called "a mother will stop being the child's mother or the child will stop being the mother's child"! and anyway it is under the act, a citizenship granted on basis of Irish associations is stronger, and cannot be revoked, so maybe that's why it takes longer :)

under section 19 revocation of Citizenship part 1.c of the act:
(except in the case of a certificate of naturalisation which is issued to a person of Irish descent or associations) the person to whom it is granted has been ordinarily resident outside the State or, in the case of an application for a certificate of naturalisation granted under section 15A, resident outside the island of Ireland (otherwise than in the public service) for a continuous period of seven years and without reasonable excuse has not during that period registered annually in the prescribed manner his name and a declaration of his intention to retain Irish citizenship with an Irish diplomatic mission or consular office or with the Minister,

and section 15A are persons who were granted citizenship by being spouse of Irish citizens.

so to the people who think that Irish associations is weaker than being spouse of Irish citizen, please read the act...

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi bebo,

Do you know of cases of Irish association application based on Irish child? if so are they successful? I'm asking this as it seems like they don't approve Irish association application if it's based on irish born baby.

Thanks

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Beachboy wrote:Hi bebo,

Do you know of cases of Irish association application based on Irish child? if so are they successful? I'm asking this as it seems like they don't approve Irish association application if it's based on irish born baby.

Thanks
According to the act, a relationship by blood to an irish citizen is the definition of Irish Associations, i don't know anyone else but it looks like it takes more time, maybe because it is more stronger, not that its a different class but no one will be looking upon your shoulder whether you live in ireland or not, or doubt it to be taken by fraud or not...etc. When did you apply?

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Beachboy, correction! sorry i know many who may have applied based on irish associations to their naturalised parents but they came to ireland very young, so i would say don't worry, you have a strong case specially if you have 3 years reckonable residents because under the act, people with irish associations can apply without any of the conditions satisfied, like someone who lived 1 year only can apply, but it is advised by INIS that minimum 3 years in order to have a better chance as it is at the discretion of the Minister.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 pm

An European that married Irish national will under Irish nationality rules is a spouse of an Irish citizen. Irish born is total different from natutalized irish. So an associate of a naturalislzed Irish to my own opinion has to be ckecked very well. There may also be an intention in this if there is no DNAiinvoked. Anyone can claim to be my associates to get my European citizenship but a simple DNA test will dispensed that. To me there is nothing wrong being a dual European citizen. So all spouses of Irish are liars? nearly all EU countries give only 3yrs for residency requirements even some don't to direct family who are spouse. Checking intention is applicable to everyone and mostly a naturalised citizen to stop Europe getting crowded. Its just an opinion not an advice.
Last edited by rachellynn1972 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 pm

@bebo, I only narrated processing times based on timeline and reports. To start digging into the merits of other applicant,as to whether they could have gotten it by fraud or other means seems like a bitter attack on ur part. To theorise about which is stronger b/w marriage and blood related seems baseless. Bcos u give birth to a child doesn't mean u can't walk away for her,give him up for adoption,or kill him/her. Saying other type of citizenship could be revoked,in reality,the minister confirmed that no one had even been stripped of their citizenship. Wish for ur application to be granted as soon as possible and don't dive into unfair attack on fellow applicants.We're all economic migrants,came here in search of green pasture and better lives for our kids.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:16 pm

@ Rachellynne,did u just call all Irish spouse liar? Waoh! Isn't that something? U've just insulted thousands of people in this country,u might as well called any1 that marry a different nationality a liar. I've read about ur tirade with a previous poster here,that was why when u said u were leaving this post,I said u would be missed,but u took it as a compliment,but if u were smart,u would know that it was far from it.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 pm

janet0001 wrote:@ Rachellynne,did u just call all Irish spouse liar? Waoh! Isn't that something? U've just insulted thousands of people in this country,u might as well called any1 that marry a different nationality a liar. I've read about ur tirade with a previous poster here,that was why when u said u were leaving this post,I said u would be missed,but u took it as a compliment,but if u were smart,u would know that it was far from it.
No you get me wrong. I am an european citizen married to an irish meaning a spouse of an irish. Someone here call me a liar and that the irish should check my intention. That an associate dont need to marry an irish to become an irish citizen that I am the one that have to marry an irish to become an irish. This is a statement coming from someone that said an irish associate is better than someone like me that married an irish, even though the person parent was a naturalized irish. Anyway I started using this site to help advice a friend long time ago who cannot operate a computer and it has been very helpful. Now that I ask something related to myself on an ireland page I was insulted because I was the first to post an approval here. Because I am a spouse of an irish my intention should be checked that I am a liar thats why I said are all spouses a liar? My children are dual european citizen which irish is one through their father. Anyway this was the reason I said I will not post anymore timeline. The same statementmsaid to me personally was just said here again that all irish spouses intention should be checked that an associatenis better off. Read my post very well janet. I cant be bored with wee things that someone took personal. The statement was said again indirect to me here after thanking you, thats why I posted my opinion.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Perhaps u should edit ur comment then," all spouse of Irish citizen are liars" that was what I saw. I welcome argument base on merit and reason. I've got a degree in philosophy and I'm more of a student of school of thought. Nothing wrong in arguing merits of anything,be it social value,religion et cetra. As long as we do it in a civilised manner without resulting to name calling.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm

janet0001 wrote:Perhaps u should edit ur comment then," all spouse of Irish citizen are liars" that was what I saw. I welcome argument base on merit and reason. I've got a degree in philosophy and I'm more of a student of school of thought. Nothing wrong in arguing merits of anything,be it social value,religion et cetra. As long as we do it in a civilised manner without resulting to name calling.
I was called a liar, so i asked, are all irish spouse a liar? Read post above, it said all irish spouse intention should be checked at least an irish associate will not divource. Anyway wish you all success.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

janet0001 wrote:@bebo, I only narrated processing times based on timeline and reports. To start digging into the merits of other applicant,as to whether they could have gotten it by fraud or other means seems like a bitter attack on ur part. To theorise about which is stronger b/w marriage and blood related seems baseless. Bcos u give birth to a child doesn't mean u can't walk away for her,give him up for adoption,or kill him/her. Saying other type of citizenship could be revoked,in reality,the minister confirmed that no one had even been stripped of their citizenship. Wish for ur application to be granted as soon as possible and don't dive into unfair attack on fellow applicants.We're all economic migrants,came here in search of green pasture and better lives for our kids.
hi! look i did not address or "attack" or mentioned anyone to be a "liar".
and about rachellynn1972, u can go check my conversation with her, it ended and i am not going to argue with her again whether she is irish/ european or whatever she is. i did not tell her she was lying, all i did say that maybe some people want to say they got approvals in order to make chaos and make people contact the department and force them to send approvals but i did not say SHE is lying!!! there is an admin who can check the history, she is the one who called me jealous and told me to go back to my country and that is called beloved. she is the one who is mentioning my naturalised father, she is the one attacking me AGAIN.

I know you narrated the processing times as "taking longer" but i sensed that you meant it is less than spouse of Irish citizens so i am correcting this information.

I did not say whatsoever that anyone's naturalisation cert to be revoked. i stated this to show you that Irish Associations is way stronger bond than being married to a foreign national who at the end of the day "could" be someone getting married in order to live in europe then divorce the irish citizen and remain irish! and no there is no such thing as mother child bond to be broken, and for this rachellynn1972, i have no problem in having a DNA test if it makes calm down and makes the smoke goes away......!

yes under every country law, someone married to a foreign national, they examine thoroughly that they intend to live together and that it is proper and true marriage and that is why they check gas/electric bills...etc

again, i did not call Mrs rachellyn a liar, she is the one calling me a dearly beloved and attacking me everywhere, i was talking to okdokie and stated something in reply to janet's words and then this rachel came again to attack me although she was soooo scared before and she appologised and said i owe her a champagne because she confirmed that she made a fraud, claiming that my father is the same. you can go check her history.

and yes every word on this forum goes into search engines and easily can be seen by persons from the Justice dept but i am not saying anything dearly beloved or bad, it is true that they SHOULD treat all applications the same OR treat people with irish associations more fast than Spouses of Irish Citizens even if they would require a DNA test. :)

and janet, i do know that there is something called love and marriage and i did not say that anyone is lying or making fraud! i did say that they should examine these applications more than irish associations and more than 5 years residence. and these are not my words these are words stated in the act

Revocation of certificates of naturalisation.
19.—(1) The Minister may revoke a certificate of naturalisation if he is satisfied—
(a) that the issue of the certificate was procured by fraud, misrepresentation whether innocent or fraudulent, or concealment of material facts or circumstances, or

i am sorry but a 5 years residence application and an application based on irish associations cannot be by fraud because simply a person who worked 5 years and lived here is entitled for citizenship and a person whose family are irish citizens whether naturalised or not cannot be by fraud, the only fraud that can be done is marrying someone to obtain the nationality.

again about the DNA or whatever rubbish and insulting words rachel says, i have no problem in doing a dna test, and so is my father :)

But rachellynn, i dont think u r an EU citizen coz you just said you are so lucky and your jumping all around with the approval? how come? sorry, it is an EU passport just like yours, then why are you jumping like that? and it is really a disrespect to your original EU country do that because the EU is all united and in fact i know many EU citizens who live in ireland and dont apply for naturalisation.... you are lying about this.

of course someone who is in love with an irish citizen and married to him/her and is happy he received his approval, its great and i am happy for her/him and i am happy for janet, i was only stating what the law says, unless anyone is not honest, i dont think he/she should feel angry or guilty? so i wish you all the best janet.

and for rachellyn1972, i am not gonna reply to your nonsense again, and please do not address or talk to me again.
and just for your info, i do not mind if the dept of justice sees my words but i am sure you would mind if they see yours?
you are telling me to go back to my country? you are saying my father is less irish than you? you are saying you are EU citizen and higher class than naturalised persons like janet who you talk to now? and you are attacking the citizenship act and saying they should add a DNA test? be careful dear.

here are my words addressed to the Department of Jusctice and the Minister, please do not give priority to some applications than others, do not discriminate against some applications, and please treat all applications in chronological order in a fair way, examine all applications in the same way, and do all the checks in the same way. as you are not being fair.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 pm

janet0001 wrote:@ Rachellynne,did u just call all Irish spouse liar? Waoh! Isn't that something? U've just insulted thousands of people in this country,u might as well called any1 that marry a different nationality a liar. I've read about ur tirade with a previous poster here,that was why when u said u were leaving this post,I said u would be missed,but u took it as a compliment,but if u were smart,u would know that it was far from it.
Yessss thats what i mean janet.
she is speaking as if she is so much higher than anyone else.
so many people are worried and waiting for their decisions whether spouses or 5 years or irish associations and she is just so angry and paranoid thinking i called her a liar and insulting me and my father and every irish citizen now saying she is originally an EU...
she will be missed really :D
I wish you best of luck and pray for me and everyone else, and i hope we all live here loving and caring for each other and saying NO to beloved and discrimination. :)

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Comon ladies..chill..enjoy the long weekend..

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:53 pm

As a spouse of an irish citizen, because I had to marry an irish to become a naturalized irish, they should check my intention very well. I dont know what those intentions are? Maybe other irish spouse here can tell me.....

Quotes...

but if I was an irish associate, I have no intention and my citizenship got all merits, better than anyother citizenship, I can stay out of ireland as long as I like because I am a first class citizen and because I dont need to marry an irish to become citizen.

the government is descriminating, my irish associates should have got the first approval, my irish associate should have got the first invitation, because I dont need to marry an irish to nationalized. Those that are married to irish national, their intention should be check because they will divorce tomorrow. Why are goverment granting only irish spouses while my best irish associate should have been considered first.

I apply before you and you got approval before me, you are just a spouse I am better than you. My associate is a first class citizenship etc......

slap on the face of all irish spouses here in ireland.

This are all I was told because I said the government is not descriminating because I posted my approval here first as a spouse of irish citizen. I was told how come a spouse of an irish citizen get an approval first over an irish associates application. Their intention of marrying an irish should be checked.

spouse of an irish citizen or not, I am not a second class citizen and some here on this forum should not tell me their application is better than mine because my application was based on the spouse of an irish, also you dont know me.
. Insult on all irish spouses.