ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Approval on EU5,Need help to fill EU3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

armani1520
Newly Registered

Got Approval on EU5,Need help to fill EU3

Post by armani1520 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:39 pm

I got approval on EU5 recently after I divorced from my EU Spouse. Soon I am gonna apply for EU3 Permanent Resistance Card. Please somebody can advice me what I have to fill in
1. "Section 2 Details of EU citizen of whom the applicant is a family member"
2. "Section 3 Activities of the EU citizen in the State"
3. "EU Citizen--> This declaration should be signed and dated by the European Union, EEA or Swiss citizen"

Please if someone has same satiation in the past & want to share personal experience with me. Maybe someone went to lawyer & got advice in same kind of satiation. I really can't afford to pay another Lawyer fee for EU3. I just want to know what I have to fill in these sections now. After divorce & got approval my retention on EU5, I have no contact with my Ex anymore. I have all documents related to my EX what I submitted for my Retention. Her "Job letter,payslips,PRTB Letter,P21,P60". She gave me all these documents before I applied on EU5 & she never asked me back. I have no connections with her anymore, so definitely I can't get any documents related to her anymore. Waiting for reply from someone who have personal experience with same satiation or who have some advice.
Thanks in Advance....

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Got Approval on EU5,Need help to fill EU3

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Please go through this post which i have answered in detail, some one was in a similar situation like you few months ago:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1078483

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:35 pm

@ armani1520 , when is your current GNIB card expiring ? as i had the same situation few months ago, i got retention using EU form 3 and SURPRISINGLY DOJ approved my permanent residence at the same time even though i have not applied for it , i just aplied for the retention of my residence card but the letter stated , " it is noted , your current permission to remain in the state is due to expire on xx/xx/xxxx. therefore , following further consideration of your circumstances it has been decided to approve you permanent residence valid for a ten year period , commencing from xx/xx/xxxx( when my current permission to remain in the state expire).
So you didn,t get anything like that in your approval letter ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:38 am

@ bluemoon2

You were exceptionally lucky. I never heard some one had such a bargain of buy 1 get 1 free :)

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 am

@ CalvinKlien, thanks, Allah is great, i didn,t derserve it but was blessed.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Very true

armani1520
Newly Registered

Post by armani1520 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

I applied on EU5 in April 2014 & got approval in August 2014. My 4EUFAM will expire in July 2015 which I got in July 2010. So still I have to wait till January 2015 to apply for Permanent Resistance Card on EU3. As DOJ said in the letter I can apply for Permanent Resistance Card on EU3 atleast 6 months before my current stamp expiring.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 pm

@ armani1520

You must apply for your Permanent Resistance Card on EU3 form in Jan 2015, It will take 6 months and i hope you will get your approval before the expiry of your residence card. For full details plz visit my post:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1078483

If you have any question do let me know.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 pm

For help regarding EU5 Retention applications, contact my consultancy at spammingemaild@gmail.com
€59 for initial consultation to go through all immigration options. I will talk to you on the phone first to ensure that I can be of assistance before the consultation. Also see Facebook page Leinster immig for more info
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

ola500
Newly Registered

Post by ola500 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:27 pm

@ armani1520 pls how long did you wait before your form eu5 application for retention was acknowledged? Thanks.