ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hussain252

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by hussain252 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:26 am

hey umairks123 feel for you guys having to wait for so long for a reply.. fingers crossed lets hope for a positive outcome...soon as I hear summat regarding outcome I will update.

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:05 am

We applied for EUTR visa nearly 8 months ago and applied for JR in December. Up to now judge twice delayed the cases.
Yes my solicitor told me that judge will decide on time MOJ but he will not reveal his decision. She said expect something about the judgement by the end or March.
Let's see what judge decide today.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:09 pm

hussain252 wrote:hi I been reading all ur posts I applied on 21st January 2016 for a accompany spouse visa of eu citizen.. ive seen posts where ppl have been waiting since may... so I phoned a solicter in Dublin asked about JR. she told me that there not taking any ore cases as the moment because the highcourt has had so many requests they have instructed the solicter to bring once case forward as a test hearing to decide on how long MOJ can take regarding application process. she told me the hearing is on 19th feb but she isn't clear if they will make a decision or the jugde could delay. just thought id make everyone aware about it.
another thing ive noticed on the inis.gov.ie on the visa decisions some applications under eu treaty with ref starting with 192 then it jumps to 220 so am assuming they not doing it in any kinda of order..
the best thing to do is really contact the solicter or keep emailing visa office I think..
hello hussain252, i applied for join spouse visa on 19th of January 2016 at gerrys isb. yesterday i emailed visamail to get an update and they replied back today saying,
"Thank you for your email of 18/02/2016. Due to a large increase in the
volume of visa applications from Gerry's VFS to the Irish Consulate in
Karachi the time taken to check these applications has extended.

Therefore, it may be several weeks before your application will be
forwarded to Dublin."

:( Its been a month n they havnt yet recieved my application at Dublin! Second thing i wanted to say is that they definitely dont follow the ref numbers chronologically or they are not necessarily allotted in an order rather i think they are given randomly. i got my reference number on 14th i think n appointment on 19th n it starts with 239 and i checked the visa decisions right around that time there were decisions for numbers ahead of mine which technically isnt possible.

Its really depressing seeing all the people here waiting for so long. I wonder if anyone has gotten their decisions earlier than the processing times mentioned on the inis website. Please guys if any one has gotten it earlier do tell us, that would bring a little hope!

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Hey RidoRinka when my wife went to Mirpur Gerry she got told the application will take upto 8-10 months. That's why I contacted the solicitor in Dublin as it clearly states on the visa guideless that EUTR applications should be dealt withn 4 WEEKS.
as mentioned in previous post there was a hearing today regarding the long delays lets hope for a positive outcome so we don't have wait so long.
regarding the ref numbers ive been checking just the accompany/join spouse of eu citizens there only like giving 3/4 answers a week this week I noticed to got refused with ref starting 192 n one got approved starting 220 last week there was 3 approvals one was 192 and other 207 n I think I'm jus wondering the guys that have applied in june what there ref start with??

hey sincejune please do let us knw regarding ur outcome as soon as u know thanks :)

Alisha1992
Newly Registered

Post by Alisha1992 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:06 am

hussain252 wrote:Hey RidoRinka when my wife went to Mirpur Gerry she got told the application will take upto 8-10 months. That's why I contacted the solicitor in Dublin as it clearly states on the visa guideless that EUTR applications should be dealt withn 4 WEEKS.
as mentioned in previous post there was a hearing today regarding the long delays lets hope for a positive outcome so we don't have wait so long.
regarding the ref numbers ive been checking just the accompany/join spouse of eu citizens there only like giving 3/4 answers a week this week I noticed to got refused with ref starting 192 n one got approved starting 220 last week there was 3 approvals one was 192 and other 207 n I think I'm jus wondering the guys that have applied in june what there ref start with??

hey sincejune please do let us knw regarding ur outcome as soon as u know thanks :)
I applied on June 19th and my reference number starts with 212

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:40 am

Alisha1992 wrote:
hussain252 wrote:Hey RidoRinka when my wife went to Mirpur Gerry she got told the application will take upto 8-10 months. That's why I contacted the solicitor in Dublin as it clearly states on the visa guideless that EUTR applications should be dealt withn 4 WEEKS.

I applied on June 19th and my reference number starts with 212

hey alisha1992 well I have defo seen quite a few visa decisions on eu directives after ref 212.. most recent one starts with 220.
so I'm pretty confused to whats going on really.. unless those guys went thru judicial reviews and get theres answers quicker??

jakfzs77

Post by jakfzs77 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Dear all,

I have applied for my wife visa last year on 15 September 2015 and got email after 2 weeks that our application received in Dublin office on 30 September 2015.

so still waiting for reply yet.

Kind Regards
Jak

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Just a quick question that's slightly off topic, as David Cameron has decided to stay in the EU, the referendum will be held on 23rd June 2016, if the public votes to leave the EU, will that make a difference to the cases we make, for example, my husband has applied for Irish visa he will use his treaty rights there to gain entry into England, but if we are not apart of the EU will this way still work, my husband also applied for Irish visa in September 2015, still not heard anything only know that the case has reached Dublin on 21st October 2015, it's a long wait, a previous user mentioned something about a decision being made on the delay on eu Irish visa cases, anyone got an update on that and is there anyway I can check myself thanks.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 pm

ZaheenR wrote:Just a quick question that's slightly off topic, as David Cameron has decided to stay in the EU, the referendum will be held on 23rd June 2016, if the public votes to leave the EU, will that make a difference to the cases we make, for example, my husband has applied for Irish visa he will use his treaty rights there to gain entry into England, but if we are not apart of the EU will this way still work, my husband also applied for Irish visa in September 2015, still not heard anything only know that the case has reached Dublin on 21st October 2015, it's a long wait, a previous user mentioned something about a decision being made on the delay on eu Irish visa cases, anyone got an update on that and is there anyway I can check myself thanks.

hey ZaheenR
regarding the eu referendum if England votes out then I'm assuming there will be no treaty rights left but not sure when that takes effect.
So the sooner they make a decision regarding the long delays of EUTR applications the Better.
stil not heard anything regarding have emailed solicitor but no reply..
if u want to get more info u can check sinnot solicitors Dublin go there website and check the blog for delayed visa applications for accompany/spouse of eu citizens at the bottom you can email them n they will get back to you regarding what steps u could take next.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 pm

There are test cases awaiting in the high court.

I can't see the high court doing anything other than to rule that the actions of the Irish government is unlawful.

Over 7000 applications are awaiting consideration.

This is far too much .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Anyone got an update on the hearing for EU case delay and the £18600 hearing at Supreme Court, the results are in a lot of cases have been refused for EU and only one EU case approved they are taking so long I think it has something on do with us MAYBE or MAYBE NOT leaving the EU that's why they are delaying the cases

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello Everyone.....

I applied on the 2nd of June 2015. My Application reached the office on the same date because my wife submitted the application early morning. Brothers and Sisters i have not heard from them uptill now.... Calling them threatening them will do no good.... Try to remain calm and wait as i am waiting... I know its a problem for everyone but what can You or I can do....!

mmasood2
Newly Registered

Post by mmasood2 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello i emailed them i got a reply after couple of days and this is what they said:
Thank you for your email of 22/02/2016.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on
20/08/2015. The application is currently awaiting examination.

Visa Officers are currently considering applications of this type received
in this office during May 2015.

Visa applications are considered in as speedy a manner as possible.
Timeframes for decision can be dependent on a number of factors; two of
those being, the number of applications received and the resources
available to process them.

We also wish to state that in order to be fair to all applicants;
applications are processed in order by date received in this office.

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Anyone got an update on the hearing for EU case delay and the £18600 hearing at Supreme Court, the results are in a lot of cases have been refused for EU and only one EU case approved they are taking so long I think it has something on do with us MAYBE or MAYBE NOT leaving the EU that's why they are delaying the cases,, sorry this is a repost really hoping for an answer

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 am

I had emailed karachi consulate cz its been more than a month n my application hasn't yet reached dublin,got this reply

'Due to the influx of joint family applications it is taking long. At present Dublin is sorting applications from May 2015. In, Pakistan we are currently sorting family applications from October and sending those.'

Has this happened to all of u? Everyone ive come across said their applications reached Dublin in 2wks, they are sorting out October applications n they are yet to be sent to dublin!!
I wonder what they do with the applications in karachi consulate because its an honory consulate but then y taking so long in forwarding applications!

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Decision list updated... Anyone ?

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:07 pm

ridorinka wrote:I had emailed karachi consulate cz its been more than a month n my application hasn't yet reached dublin,got this reply

'Due to the influx of joint family applications it is taking long. At present Dublin is sorting applications from May 2015. In, Pakistan we are currently sorting family applications from October and sending those.'

Has this happened to all of u? Everyone ive come across said their applications reached Dublin in 2wks, they are sorting out October applications n they are yet to be sent to dublin!!
I wonder what they do with the applications in karachi consulate because its an honory consulate but then y taking so long in forwarding applications!
Hi can you pls give me email address of karachi consulate?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:26 pm

hey guys noticed on the updated list that ref starting with 225 n 235 both join/acc eu citizen visa been granted am sure someone earlier posted her ref as 212.. so what is going on man?
surely there not going in any order for the eu directive visas..

Shakey

Post by Shakey » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:19 pm

hussain252 wrote:hey guys noticed on the updated list that ref starting with 225 n 235 both join/acc eu citizen visa been granted am sure someone earlier posted her ref as 212.. so what is going on man?
The visas are being processed in Dublin therefore the nationalities that have not been blocked will be getting processed.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:
ridorinka wrote:I had emailed karachi consulate cz its been more than a month n my application hasn't yet reached dublin,got this reply

Hi can you pls give me email address of karachi consulate?
Hello, its info@irishconpk.com

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:14 am

Shakey wrote:
hussain252 wrote:hey guys noticed on the updated list that ref starting with 225 n 235 both join/acc eu citizen visa been granted am sure someone earlier posted her ref as 212.. so what is going on man?
The visas are being processed in Dublin therefore the nationalities that have not been blocked will be getting processed.

I wasn't aware certain nationalities have been blocked? are u aware of why they have been blocked? are they actually allowed to block any nationals??? :|

Shakey

Post by Shakey » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 am

hussain252 wrote:
Shakey wrote:

I wasn't aware certain nationalities have been blocked? are u aware of why they have been blocked? are they actually allowed to block any nationals??? :|
Offially Garda are investigating abuse of EC treaty rights cases. In reality they are just helping Theresa May stop what she considers 'undesirables' (not net contributors) into the UK.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:55 pm

hello every one. I know of someone who had applied at gerrys on 1st september n got spouse visa today.but that was non-eu spouse on work permit for his non-eu wife. I'm worried sick and frustrated cz my documents are still at karachi consulate after 2 months and they are saying they are processing october applications n sending them to Dublin. Thats outrageous. they are causing unnecessary delay as inis will consider the date they receive my application in Dublin. has this happened to any body else. what can i possibly do to make karachi consulate forward my application??

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Decision list updated... Anyone ?

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:32 pm

I have noticed on this weeks there a lot of ref starting 208 being refused... and there ref starting 238 n even 239 of which are join/acc spouse of eu citizen being approved. my ref starts with 239 so what about all those inbetween? what is going on?