ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self employe

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

self employe

Post by nawab185 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm on temporary stamp 4 and waiting for my 5 years stamp my due date was 20th of Dec but didn't hear anything from them yet.
i have a question my wife she is British citizen and was working part time and she is thinking of giving up her job and register herself as self employ as she does online business like Ebay and she owns her own marketing website where she want to focus and she is making better money.
so registering her as self employe and leaving job would this effect on my 5 years response ???

Obie
Ireland

Re: self employe

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:23 pm

It should not affect, but you will need to inform the department of Justice. Usually the department expects to see about 6 months worth of evidence.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello Obie
my visa was due on the 21st of Dec and its already delayed so you mean if she register as self employ now then we would have to wait until 6 months worth of evidence ?

also as i started my permanent job a month ago and got payslips as well my visa expiring in march. i was thinking of writing INIS with all the proof that i need to carry on my job so INIS should not delay on my visa. also we need to travel in feb as we been on holidays to portugal last month and have all the evidence that i got visa from portugal embassy and willing to travel in feb to france so need visa for it.
do you think all this will help to make the process bit faster?

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello Obie
my visa was due on the 21st of Dec and its already delayed so you mean if she register as self employ now then we would have to wait until 6 months worth of evidence ?

also as i started my permanent job a month ago and got payslips as well my visa expiring in march. i was thinking of writing INIS with all the proof that i need to carry on my job so INIS should not delay on my visa. also we need to travel in feb as we been on holidays to portugal last month and have all the evidence that i got visa from portugal embassy and willing to travel in feb to france so need visa for it.
do you think all this will help to make the process bit faster?