ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k Investment Ventures

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GLL
BANNED

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k Investment Ventures

Post by GLL » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Dear all,

For anyone considering entrepreneurial activities in the UK.

We offer our clients viable UK companies to invest in suitable under Tier 1 rules and profitable from the investment point of view.
We have companies in various industries and can find you a company matching your background and experience.

We also have clients with 100k available who are looking for partners to team up with.

Please contact me for further information.

NEO2012
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k Investment Ventures

Post by NEO2012 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:27 am

hi i would like to find about investment ventures in IT sector UK i am under the process of application under tier 1 200k visa from India ( not applied though funds are laid in my bank a/c in India ) i don't have previous business experience but i had finish my masters in computer science in UK and had work for top publishing companies in UK more than 2 years in IT sector

can you help me out can you provide me with your contact details

thanks

GLL
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200k Investment Ventures

Post by GLL » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Hello,

We do have ventures in technology sector, please give me your email details and I will send you further information.
Alternatively please contact us at spammer@spam.com
If you could send your CV as well it would be great.
Thank you.