ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant relatives - cousin, brothers, ets

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

allenboo
- thin ice -

Dependant relatives - cousin, brothers, ets

Post by allenboo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello all. I want to ask if UK still recognise dependants relatices such as cousin, brother, etc for visa purposes of a british or settled person. is there a particular form they can use and what are the eligibilty requirement. Any information will be welcomed. Thanks all.

vinny

Re: Dependant relatives - cousin, brothers, ets

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:52 pm

What is the purpose: To settle? To visit?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

allenboo
- thin ice -

Post by allenboo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 pm

vinny, the purpose is to switch from tier4 student to family, based on the fact that the mother who was eailer the sponsor on tier 4 has died, so i am the one supporting him for now as my dependant, and he is my cousin. I am british.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:15 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.