ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which one application form I should use for my dependants

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rizwanpcsir

Which one application form I should use for my dependants

Post by rizwanpcsir » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello dear members in this fourm

I applied ILR in 2012 in basis 10 years long residency unfortunate my application was refused. That time I had psw visa. Now my psw visa going end in December 2014 and I want to apply again ILR. I know I should use set (lr) form for my application. My question is which one application form I should use for my dependants?

I have 3 children's under 14 years and my wife (my family joined me in UK two years ago)

I want to submit my dependants application along with me.

I would be very grateful for reply

Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which one application form I should use for my dependant

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 pm

They should switch to form FLR(M) and you need to meet the financial requirement of £27,200pa and your spouse needs to meet the English A1 language requirement

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-14.pdf

You should also include a letter requesting that their applications are considered after your Set(LR) if the PSW dependent visas are expiring at the same time as yours.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:01 pm

CR001 wrote:They should switch to form FLR(M) and you need to meet the financial requirement of £27,200pa and your spouse needs to meet the English A1 language requirement

You should also include a letter requesting that their applications are considered after your Set(LR) if the PSW dependent visas are expiring at the same time as yours.
Thanks a lot for reply

I want to know how much money I should show in my account and how long it should be available in my account?

Looking forward your kind response
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Well You need to show that over the last 6 months, you have been earning at the rate of 27,200 annually. The lowest of your monthly salary over the last 6 months, should aggregate to 27,200.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Obie wrote:Well You need to show that over the last 6 months, you have been earning at the rate of 27,200 annually. The lowest of your monthly salary over the last 6 months, should aggregate to 27,200.
I check my bank statement £1300 from my job and £1000 earn as self employed total £2300 showing amount in my account every month from last six month. Do I have full fill £27200 annually requirement?

But unfortunitally there are small amount left every month in my account caused I have to pay house rent,bills,food and lots of other family expenditures.

Do I have to show closing balance? Is it home office requirement? Than how much should be closing balance?
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:39 pm

It is quite complex to be honest.

There are different calculations and policy for employment and self employment income.

For Self-employment, it will be your tax return over the last year or the average of 2 tax years.

For employment, it is the earning over 6 months, depending on the circumstances.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Obie wrote:It is quite complex to be honest.

There are different calculations and policy for employment and self employment income.

For Self-employment, it will be your tax return over the last year or the average of 2 tax years.

For employment, it is the earning over 6 months, depending on the circumstances.
I am very confused about earning requirement. Please help me.
Some body told me in my application I do not need to show £27200 requirement. Because I am applying ilr long residency catageory and my spouse are less than two years in this country. Please help me is it true. Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 pm

That person seem to be wrong.

Not sure they know what they are talking about.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Obie wrote:That person seem to be wrong.

Not sure they know what they are talking about.
Hi I am sorry to asking you again same question. I would be very thankfull of your reply.
I am on psw visa and when I will apply ILR in December 2014 on 10 years long residency same time I am apply my dependants application also. But my dependents are only 1 and half years here in UK. I want to make sure which one application form I should fill up for my family?

Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:51 am

I think the same question would get the same answer.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm

vinny wrote:I think the same question would get the same answer.
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I want to know please. I am using form set(lr) for my self long residency application and for my wife will use form flr(m). Do I have to use same form flr(m) for my three children's (under 18) each form seperteley for them?
As I will pay fee set(lr) accordance. How much fee altogether my wife and three children's will pay accordance form flr(m)?

Thanks
Thanks a lot

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:23 pm

SET(LR): Fees.
FLR(M): Fees.

Children may included in one form FLR(M). Don't forget to add up the extra financial requirements for the non-(settled/British) children.
rizwanpcsir wrote: I applied ILR in 2012 in basis 10 years long residency unfortunate my application was refused.
Why was it previously refused? Would the same grounds for refusal be relevant again?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:32 pm

vinny wrote:SET(LR): Fees.
FLR(M): Fees.

Children may included in one form FLR(M). Don't forget to add up the extra financial requirements for the non-(settled/British) children.
rizwanpcsir wrote: I applied ILR in 2012 in basis 10 years long residency unfortunate my application was refused.
Why was it previously refused? Would the same grounds for refusal be relevant again?
Thanks for your reply

I was enter in UK 15 March 2001 as student visa. In July 2006 my student extension was refused caused I was worked more than 20 hours in term time even I had proof I was on holidays from college and I submitted college letter to home office. But they did not accepted because Homeoffice called my college and my college said there were not holidays. You know all previous colleges just was running for money that's why my college given false information to Homeoffice. Than refused from ATI. In February 2007 I was applied again student visa as fresh application and I had granted. I applied long residency in March 2011 and was refused same ground I had gape between July 2006 - feb 2007. Now I planning to apply again because my family also join me here in UK last 1 and half years. Also I spent near 14 years. Could you please advise me any recommended advise from you on my case helpful for me. Thanks
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:41 pm

What happened between July and February.

Was the appeal ongoing?

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Obie wrote:What happened between July and February.

Was the appeal ongoing?
When I was refused from ATI than my solicitor sent case upper court. Within few days mean end of July 2006 refused again. Thereafter my solicitors sent reconsideration letter in August 2006 back to home office stating my college provided you false information regarding my holidays. But home office did not reply. Again sent letter in October. Than again sent december2006. Unfortunately Homeoffice did not reply. Here I would like to let you know, how I knew home office received my letters. When I have got all my record from HO. It's was show in HO record they were received my all August, October, dec letters. But did not reply it just putting in my file. In feb2007 my solicitors advised me apply with fresh application. Let's see what happen. And home office grant me student visa again. Than after I was completed pgd, than mba and got psw in jan2012.
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Why do you think you will qualify for long residence?

The overstay between July and February 2007 is 7 months. That has the potential of breaking your long residence.

If you are unable to fight that injustice I am not sure you will succeed.

The courts have already found that the Secretary of State was right.

Unless you are prepared to pursue a Judicial review claim, i think your application is likely to fail, as the view will be taken that your continuous lawful residence was broken.

Your solicitor should have got you to reapply straightaway, rather than sending reconsideration.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Obie wrote:Why do you think you will qualify for long residence?

The overstay between July and February 2007 is 7 months. That has the potential of breaking your long residence.

If you are unable to fight that injustice I am not sure you will succeed.

The courts have already found that the Secretary of State was right.

Unless you are prepared to pursue a Judicial review claim, i think your application is likely to fail, as the view will be taken that your continuous lawful residence was broken.

Your solicitor should have got you to reapply straightaway, rather than sending reconsideration.
I knew my previous ILR application was refused in April 2011. because home office did not accept gap. Now my psw visa going expire in December 2014 and I do not have any other option expect apply again long residency. Could you please help me on my case if you know someone got success or help full advise please? Thanks
Thanks a lot

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:34 pm

CR001 wrote:They should switch to form FLR(M) and you need to meet the financial requirement of £27,200pa and your spouse needs to meet the English A1 language requirement

Thanks for your reply.
As my wife is not apply for ilr. Is it still need English certificate?
If she do not have what will be consequence application ?
Thanks
Thanks a lot

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 pm

rizwanpcsir wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
As my wife is not apply for ilr. Is it still need English certificate?
If she do not have what will be consequence application ?
Thanks
I think u didn't pay attention what @Obie told u.

Your ILR application will refuse straight away and any future chances to get any other visa is very small.

U can apply Tier2 or Tier 4 (PHD course).
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi all dear on this fourm

My wife unable to pass english test exam. She is only 18 months here in UK. She going to extent spouse leave to remain end of December 2014. My question is without submit english certificate is it possible get extension?
Kind regards
Thanks a lot

rizwanpcsir

English requirement for flr m

Post by rizwanpcsir » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi all dear on this fourm

My wife unable to pass english test exam. She is only 18 months here in UK. She going to extent spouse leave to remain end of December 2014. My question is without submit english certificate is it possible get extension?
Kind regards
Thanks a lot

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Unless EX 1 applies to your case , which I am not sure is the case, your wife will not succeed without English language.

I Don't think your children has resided in the UK for 7 years yet and not sure any of them are British . Therefore she is unlikely to succeed.

A1 is very easy to pass. Are you such it is not B1 that you are Attempting your wife to take.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: English requirement for flr m

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:49 am

rizwanpcsir wrote:Hi all dear on this fourm

Kind regards
hi

I sympathize with u rizwan but UKVI introduced this english requirement to get rid of the people who can't speak and understand english.

I agree with @Obie that A1 is not that difficult to pass. your wife only need speaking and listening to pass.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:13 am

Obie wrote:Unless EX 1 applies to your case , which I am not sure is the case, your wife will not succeed without English language.

I Don't think your children has resided in the UK for 7 years yet and not sure any of them are British . Therefore she is unlikely to succeed.

A1 is very easy to pass. Are you such it is not B1 that you are Attempting your wife to take.
I just read OP previous posts. He has gaps in his continuous residence. Why he is more emphasis in his wife english test. when his own

set lr is going to refuse again.

rizwanpcsir

Appeal

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Dear friends

My ilr application being refused. Now my solicitor applied appeal at first tribunal court. May I know how long it's take to hear appeal in court?
Regards

rizwanpcsir wrote:Hi all dear on this fourm

Kind regards
Thanks a lot