ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is my chance to have my ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Joe1956
Newly Registered

What is my chance to have my ILR?

Post by Joe1956 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:05 am

Dear all please I need your advice;

In fact I have done 10 years continually in UK and I am applying ILR long residence. However, in 2012 I applied for my tier 1 and was arrested by the Immigration officer and police then put in detention centre (Dover). The reason for arresting me was because the HO believed I used deception to obtain Leave to remain, the HO said I used a fake bank statement in my application.
After 10 days in detention, I was granted bail by the judge for family reason because I have a daughter with a British Lady and the HO did not have any verification report in court. While out of detention I appeal again the HO decision on front of the first tier tribal and the appeal was granted 2 weeks later.

In the tribal appeal letter, one of the conditions was that the HO has to send me their verification report 2 weeks before the court due date and the HO never done so. However, after one year on appeal the HO arrived in court with 2 A4 papers and said this is our verification report. My lawyer requested the court to be adjourned and the next court date was in 4 weeks.

When we left the court my lawyer asked me to submit in parallel another application to the HO as a parent of a British child. one week later I was sent for the biometric and one week before the court date I was granted Leave to remain as a parent of British child (30months) and my lawyer told me that I have been left with no alternative option than withdraw the appeal. Therefore the appeal was withdrawn.

Now, I am applying for my ILR on 10 years and would like to know my chances to have it (ILR).
Please Please Please helps; I need your opinion and advice on this matter

Many thanks for all

vinny

Re: What is my chance to have my ILR?

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Did you use false bank statements?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Joe1956
Newly Registered

Re: What is my chance to have my ILR?

Post by Joe1956 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 am

No I never used any document(s) or anything wrong in my application. I was really chock and surprise about the HO claims