ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Toeic Letter and home office detention centre

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Toeic Letter and home office detention centre

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:31 pm

The voice and digital copy paper records are available for the entire period ETS held the contract with the Home Office.
It is not a get out clause that you believe the records are not available.
For scoring purposes they only had a window of 3 months but every record was kept in the States.

Xam

Post by Xam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:50 am

Hello All,

I did From Toeic (ETS) in 2012 and submitted (Speaking part along with a cover letter that i didn't get reading part's result ) to HO and After a while I submitted Reading part as well as Another English Course ( A1) from Trinity College and send to Home office After a week I got my BRP with Approval letter

Now I already applied for ILR with SET(M) form on 2nd October 2014. I submitted old A1(With distinction ) , New B1 ESOL (with distinction )from Trinity College and expired IELTS (Score 6.0) (which i have done in 2009 and expired in 2011).

SET(M) Update after apply:

I got Acknowledgement letter on 8th oct 2014
Bio metric appointment letter dated 17th oct 2014

Someone told me they will hold my application for ETS.. Im a bit worried now .

Note: My spouse visa is under old rule.

I would be very great full if someone reply me who has the same experience .

Thank you ever so much.x
zahidali2020 wrote:To Frontier Mole;

I want to discuss another situation with you.

I have received Tier 1 refusal letter today with limited right of appeal. in letters it says your application has been refused under 320(7B) for providing invalid Toeic result. I am really shocked to see this outcome as i spent 11 months for English preparation at Eden College International Mile End registered center for Toeic exams and paid them 500GBP per month tuition fee. I have all the fee receipts and correspondence letters sent to my home address.

I did went to test center and took test myself so how come they refused my application under deception.

I have been in touch with another Guy who has been refused under deception. Surprisingly he has been attending the English classes as well at Eden College international. He took test himself and he speaks English quite well. He is shocked too, how his speaking part is in Proxy voice when he took test himself same as me.

I still cannot figure out how it happened. How proxies and our voices got interchanged. Can you please come forward with any sort of possibility that can shed light on this impossible Snerio.

Thanks

Xam

Post by Xam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 am

Hello All,

I did From Toeic (ETS) in 2012 and submitted (Speaking part along with a cover letter that i didn't get reading part's result ) to HO and After a while I submitted Reading part as well as Another English Course ( A1) from Trinity College and send to Home office After a week I got my BRP with Approval letter

Now I already applied for ILR with SET(M) form on 2nd October 2014. I submitted old A1(With distinction ) , New B1 ESOL (with distinction )from Trinity College and expired IELTS (Score 6.0) (which i have done in 2009 and expired in 2011).

SET(M) Update after apply:

I got Acknowledgement letter on 8th oct 2014
Bio metric appointment letter dated 17th oct 2014

Someone told me they will hold my application for ETS.. Im a bit worried now .

Note: My spouse visa is under old rule.

I would be very great full if someone reply me who has the same experience .

Thank you ever so much.x

I have received Tier 1 refusal letter today with limited right of appeal. in letters it says your application has been refused under 320(7B) for providing invalid Toeic result. I am really shocked to see this outcome as i spent 11 months for English preparation at Eden College International Mile End registered center for Toeic exams and paid them 500GBP per month tuition fee. I have all the fee receipts and correspondence letters sent to my home address.

I did went to test center and took test myself so how come they refused my application under deception.

I have been in touch with another Guy who has been refused under deception. Surprisingly he has been attending the English classes as well at Eden College international. He took test himself and he speaks English quite well. He is shocked too, how his speaking part is in Proxy voice when he took test himself same as me.

I still cannot figure out how it happened. How proxies and our voices got interchanged. Can you please come forward with any sort of possibility that can shed light on this impossible Snerio.

Thanks

Xam

Post by Xam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 am

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 am

You may be fine. Just exercise patience and hear what they say.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Vickyali
Newly Registered

Post by Vickyali » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello guys,
Its the same TOEIC Situation,
I have submitted the tier 4 application along with Toeic certificate, i had been in detention for couple of weeks got released on bail,we have put forward a JR APPLICATION, and its pending,
My passport is being held by UKVI and i cant appear in any test without original passport, we have send many request to th home office requesting certified copy of passport but they are not responding, is any one aware of any test or test center who would accept drving licence or any other form of id.?
Many thanks

London20

Post by London20 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:39 pm

ka55555 wrote:If he had just appeared in the toeic and did not submit it then it would be different case.
my first question is that did he send them certificate with his visa application

Hello Al
I have applied for my naturalization on 27/5/2014 still waiting for decision to be cleared as at 30/12/2014. I have been in UK as a overseas student since 2002. During extension of my student visa in Mach 2012 my application was supported by TOIEC and ESOL. I also used those certificates for my ILR application. My naturalization was supported only by ESOL because TOIEC got expired after 2 years. Now I came to know that TOIEC under investigation by HO since June 2014 onward. So Far I have not received anything from HO apart from acknowledgment letter. I would be very grateful if someone reply me who has the same experience.
Thanks

London20

Post by London20 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:42 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
BlackBirdSSG wrote:It's simple. You can only get away with it if you have given it yourself. UKVI are only running voice sampling analysis on Speaking Module. If you take them to court, they will play your voice which TOEIC will give them
In the letter they have stated that speaking test have been given by the anomaly..
What kind of anomaly they talking about we dont know.
Other thing is my cousin saying college people were corrupt and they were not allowing any of us take part in test.
Well its college fault not students.
Home office need to take decision wisely instead ruining someone career.

Regards
'Anomaly' issue is raise when there is report of any suspicion. If you want to know what kind of anomaly, you can either talk to ETS or take HO to court and then ask HO to produce evidence.
Hello Al
I have applied for my naturalization on 27/5/2014 still waiting for decision to be cleared as at 30/12/2014. I have been in UK as a overseas student since 2002. During extension of my student visa in Mach 2012 my application was supported by TOIEC and ESOL. I also used those certificates for my ILR application. My naturalization was supported only by ESOL because TOIEC got expired after 2 years. Now I came to know that TOIEC under investigation by HO since June 2014 onward. So Far I have not received anything from HO apart from acknowledgment letter. I would be very grateful if someone reply me who has the same experience.
Thanks
Regarding your second issue, your argument seem to be invalid because you should have reported that incident the moment you witnessed it. Have you reported it anywhere? Were you coerced into doing this?

So, if you haven't/weren't, then you sure as hell were using it for visa extension purposes only. It would be difficult to prove your innocence in court .... or your friend's.

monkeyman
Newly Registered

Post by monkeyman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 pm

hi,
i can see here, most of us have a same problem . i have a same one as well. i did my toeic in 2012 and the visa with that application expired on july 2014 . i did the fresh tier 4 student application with my IELTS on july 2014, this application was one pending but in the mean time some lovely people from detention center came into my house and now i am going to sign in detention centre. now my problem is i have already attended the detention centre once and this will my second one . i have done PAP but i have just got the automatic mail confirmation from ukvi . Can anybomdy tell my future

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:57 pm

its not necessary to get a letter,my husband friend applied for extension and submitted certificate,his application was still pending they visit his home arrested him and deport him within 2 weeks

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

One of my friend was also deported the same way, could you please let me know how did he received his documents, because my friend was not give his documents on airport.

Is there any way to get his documents from home office.

Please help me on this.

Many thanks.

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 pm

hi,

My friend has received a letter from the UKBA saying he entered the UK fraudulently because he did not do the speaking part of the TOEIC test. His college has done this for him. He has been given an appeal and has 10 days to be submitted it. Does anyone know what the UKBA wants from him and what he needs to do?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 pm

UKVI will want nothing from him other than to remove him from the UK.
He has employed deception to gain his visa as someone else took his TOEIC test for him.
So it is a simple case of appeal to gain more time in the UK or go home now.

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 am

Yeah i get that but can he not say he did the speaking and doesnt know how someone elses voice has been recoreded and blame it on the college.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:32 am

Waste of time - they have every record of every speaking test ever taken in the UK.
The pack they put in front of the court is now 100% accepted and it will state that his voice test is false due to it being a match with at least one other.
As for saying the college switched it- no can do as the test process does not work that way. So if he goes down that route it just confirms the fact he did not take the test.

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 pm

He went to a solicitor and they said he has a chance if he balmes the college and said he followed what they told him to do. Apparently this could keep him if he denise all knowledge and he has a chance of winning a JR.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 pm

okay lets say in the best case scenario, he gets to the hearing stage where he has to go for the hearing and defend himself.

do you think the scores which he has on the test papers will match with what he would be speaking?
and would you think that the home office will not match the voice records?

best is to keep quiet and leave without fighting because, one does not fight when they are wrong.

you did not tell us about which country he took the test? and how much money was paid for the test.

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 pm

He did his test in the UK. Not sure how much he paid though. Also he the ilets and scored a 7 in the speaking. I think thats what the test is called.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Does not matter what he scored in any other test. The fact is used or attempted to use a false test score from TOEIC. Deception employed, thank you and good night.
As for saying the college switched the test voice- the legal rep is talking absolute nonsense. The standard UKVI bundle will rip that argument to bits. The legal rep is just taking the money for a no hope defence.

Ahmedbd
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmedbd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello,
I did myy BBA and MBA from UK, after finishing I came back to my native country. In 2012 December for visa extension for my BA top up I did Toeic exam, now in February 2015 I receive letter from home office saying I am an Immigration offender, I tried to use proxy for my speaking exam.

I would like to know as now I am not in UK, who shall I appeal and what shall I do.

Please advise

Many Thanks
Last edited by Ahmedbd on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmedbd
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmedbd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Its a very long process, it's gonna take long time to hear from UKBA. The next stage is they will ask your friend to go to reporting center may be twice in a month.

Xam

Post by Xam » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Good luck with finding a lucky EEA national and make sure the deal is paid for at the wedding because there is a very good chance you will meet the lovely Immigration Enforcement team just as the music stops.... :D
He can't afford to buy a bride if he has only got £1500 :-(

What about British Citizen?
If someone already under spouse visa of a British Citizen and applied for ILR with new B1 English Test. But He has TOEIC and IELTS in past?

Thank you in advance :) :) :)

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 am

British Citezen marriage gives you less rights than an EEA citizen marriage.
You can still be arrested and removed if you marry a Brit Cit.

K4

Post by K4 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Xam wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:Good luck with finding a lucky EEA national and make sure the deal is paid for at the wedding because there is a very good chance you will meet the lovely Immigration Enforcement team just as the music stops.... :D
He can't afford to buy a bride if he has only got £1500 :-(

What about British Citizen?
If someone already under spouse visa of a British Citizen and applied for ILR with new B1 English Test. But He has TOEIC and IELTS in past?

Thank you in advance :) :) :)

hi Xam

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _final.pdf

read section 32B for you answer. British or Settled spouse may be futile, as their convention rights may well outweigh their alleged ETS crime.

seeker333
Newly Registered

Post by seeker333 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello guys,
I need some advise on my visa situation.
I am on tier 4 general with leave to remain until later this year. However my college licence was cancelled last year and i got a letter from home office to curtail my leave stating 322B as i used toeic to extend my tier 4 visa. (Deception due to proxy test) There is no right of appeal given.
I am in a durable relationship with my polish partner from past two years. We have joint bank account for about a year now and we have been living together for two years and have tenancy agreement on our names from january 2013.
Can you pls advise how do i need to prepare for my visa application. And what are the chances of me to get eea2 visa.
Many thanks