ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forming a Limited Company to support Immigrants in Ireland?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ITGuru
India

Forming a Limited Company to support Immigrants in Ireland?

Post by ITGuru » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi,
Is any one interested in joining hands with me to form a Limited company to support immigrants in Ireland? I think it is necessary to get grants/ free office building etc from Dublin County Council / City Council / EU etc. Funding is necessary to properly support immigrants in Ireland when it comes to complex immigrant related issues by getting advice from immigration related solicitors etc as they have to be paid for their advice. I already have started the website www.immigrants.ie (absolutely no money motive, but privately funded by me seeing the plight of many immigrants here in Ireland), and is currently in website SEO process, to reach wider Irish audience.

I think once the limited company is formed (with the least amount of members possible), I could bring the www.immigrants.ie website under it. If any one is genuinely concerned about the issues Immigrants face in Ireland and building a common platform for them to discuss issues and help each other, please contact me via a reply or pm. We could proceed from there.

ITGuru
India

Re: Forming a Limited Company to support Immigrants in Irela

Post by ITGuru » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:54 am

1 person has expressed interest. Any one else? Plz pm.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 am

Tell me about yourself first, i might be interested in it.

ITGuru
India

Post by ITGuru » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:09 pm

knapps wrote:Tell me about yourself first, i might be interested in it.
Irish Citizen, Originally from India. Working in IT for the last 10+ years in Ireland. Interested in Immigrant related issues and discussions. pm me for more details...

DMasters
Newly Registered

Post by DMasters » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Cannot PM here yet but i might be interested in this. Just need to have a better understanding of what your plans are and what you are hoping to achieve?

ITGuru
India

Post by ITGuru » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm

In order to help immigrants effectively a single person cannot afford to pay all the costs like web hosting / domain registration etc. Also immigration solicitors etc have to paid per query regarding questions posted on the website.

Also funds / grants are available with Dublin City Council / South Dublin County Council/ EU etc. Also an office space is required to effectively work. If a limited company is formed all these facilities would be requested for.

So in short funding is required to effectively and genuinly help immigrants.

Please let me know if any one is interested.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 am

You are using this forum to promote your new website - but not including it on your list of "Links related to Immigrant".

Not very fair play if you ask me ;-)

ITGuru
India

Post by ITGuru » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:49 am

Sorry,
I would add it now. I am not looking for any personal gains from my website as there are no paid ads displayed on the forum. My intention is made clear in my earlier posts.

Thanks any way for pointing it out.

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi !
I have a query. It would be great if any one can help. I am on stamp 4 EUTR applicant(6months) my EUfam is under process.
Can I set up my own company(IT services). any one who can help me on this?
Thanks

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:42 pm

No worries. And yes, not saying you are trying to gain financial benefits - just that this forum is a resource worth linking to and that it also is nice to recognise the fact that its administrators are letting other people promote their onw stuff :-)