ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Application Status Update 3 email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thecoogan
Newly Registered

UK Visa Application Status Update 3 email

Post by thecoogan » Thu May 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello,

Me and my wife have invited her parents/my in-laws to visit us again this summer to the UK (they almost over 3 years ago). They both separately just received the following email from BOGOTVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk.

"GWF000000000 UK Visa Application Status Update 3: FIRST-NAME SURNAME - GWF000000000

The decision on your application for Entry Clearance has been made. Your passport and original documents will now be returned to you. Please see below for the return instructions of your documents in relation to which country you applied in."

This only only 3 hours after they received the email with the details -

"Your visa application has been assigned to an Entry Clearance Officer, who will consider your case according to UK immigration rules.

Once a decision has been made on your application, you will receive an email advising of the return details of your passport and documents."

My question is, is there any clue from the email that would give us a clue of the outcome of the visa application?

I don't know why they can't give more details on the email. My wife is so nervous and wants to know already as she hasn't seen her parents in nearly 2 years.

Anyone else have any experience/insight they can share?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Visa Application Status Update 3 email

Post by CR001 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:12 am

It is a standard email from UKVI regardless of whether it is a refusal or approval. The applicants will only know the outcome when they collect their documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Wow thats really quick of ECO to take a decision within 3 hours

cesces
Newly Registered

Post by cesces » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

thecoogan wrote:Hello,

Me and my wife have invited her parents/my in-laws to visit us again this summer to the UK (they almost over 3 years ago). They both separately just received the following email from BOGOTVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk.

"GWF000000000 UK Visa Application Status Update 3: FIRST-NAME SURNAME - GWF000000000

The decision on your application for Entry Clearance has been made. Your passport and original documents will now be returned to you. Please see below for the return instructions of your documents in relation to which country you applied in."

This only only 3 hours after they received the email with the details -

"Your visa application has been assigned to an Entry Clearance Officer, who will consider your case according to UK immigration rules.

Once a decision has been made on your application, you will receive an email advising of the return details of your passport and documents."

My question is, is there any clue from the email that would give us a clue of the outcome of the visa application?

I don't know why they can't give more details on the email. My wife is so nervous and wants to know already as she hasn't seen her parents in nearly 2 years.

Anyone else have any experience/insight they can share?
Hey man, I've exactly the same email today... still waiting on my documents so I can finally find out the result.
Can you share with us, did you get your visa? Or this email was a kind of refusal email?

Thanks a lot.

juliocs
Newly Registered

Post by juliocs » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:49 pm

hello what was the result for you both?

Same thing here :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:02 pm

juliocs wrote:hello what was the result for you both?

Same thing here :)
Kindly refrain from digging up 1 and 2 year old topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.