ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Reply

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Appeal Reply

Post by Naseer Khan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 am

hi there

i header about you from many friends..... so i need to know only one thing.... i had an appeal on 13th of July-15 but home office lawyer was not present ... my barrister explain to judge everything..... today is 27 oj July-15 but there is no reply from court.... could you tell me please that after how many days they are reply......

one more thing one of mine friend told me if appeal is successful, fees which i was submit to court at the time of appeal will be return if fess will be return its mean that my appeal is successful..... is it right?????

chakkapan
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Reply

Post by chakkapan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

where was your hearing?

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 am

IN LONDON......

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 pm

hearing was in London TAYLOR HOUSE ROSEBERRY AVENUE..... CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLZZZ WHAT I NEED TO DO..... DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR REPLY OR DO I NEED TO CALL THEM REGARDING APPEAL.......

julesxander
Newly Registered

Post by julesxander » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:38 pm

header about you from many friends..... so i need to know only one thing.... i had an appeal on 13th of July-15 but home office lawyer was not present ... my barrister explain to judge everything..... today is 27 oj July-15 but there is no reply from court.... could you tell me please that after how many days they are reply......

one more thing one of mine friend told me if appeal is successful, fees which i was submit to court at the time of appeal will be return if fess will be return its mean that my appeal is successful..... is it right?????

Hi

It could take up to a month from the date of hearing to receive the decision. After that receiving decision letter, if your appeal is allowed, you may have to give HO up to 2 weeks from the date of the decision. If HO does not challenge the decision, then they may refund your appeal fee.

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Ok thankss...... i was thinking that they will refund fees before and than they will send a decision letter to me.... thanks to let me know.......
could anybody tell me that if HO lawyer is not present on appeal time so it is favourable for me or not.... because on that day the judge take only 3 minute to check everything and said OK thats it......
my lawyer said to me it could be positive for me or negative aswell....

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Need Assistence

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 pm

hii all

plz anyone can tell me after how many days i can get reply from court.... my first hearing was on 13-July-15 and i am still waiting for replyy......

Naseer Khan
Newly Registered

Re: Need Assistence

Post by Naseer Khan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:22 pm

any idea guyzz........... plz share your experience is anybody here who got reply after more than one month

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:40 pm

You could write to court or Resident judge.

I had a case that was similar to yours ,,after 4 months no reply. Wrote to residence judge.

An apology was send and the decision arrived by the end of that week.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors