ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of documents for first Entry to UK - ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mspoojamehta
Newly Registered

Proof of documents for first Entry to UK - ILR Application

Post by mspoojamehta » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi
I got my Tier 1 General Visa on 24th Jun 2010 and I came to UK on 9th Nov 2010 as my first entry. I just have a print out of tickets booked for my travel for that date and I lost my passport on 2nd May 2011.

I got another passport issued and got duplicate Tier 1 Visa issued valid until 23 June 2012. I had no issues with extension of Tier 1 in 2012 and in Feb 2015.

Now my ILR application is due since I have finished 5 years in this country, but what documents can I submit to prove my first entry to UK

Is it ok if I submit;

1. Copy of internet Airline booking confirmation for 9th Nov 2010
2. Copy of appointment letter signed on 6th Dec 2010 and joining from 13th Dec 2010
3. Job center confirmation letter of NI Number
4. FIR copy of lost passport
5. Copy of the application for duplicate Tier 1
6. Letter confirming travel for official purpose from Dec 20101 till June 2011.

I dont have copy of stamped pages from my lost passport and I dont have the boarding pass.

I ahve my aplication due on 6th Nov, so any repose before that will be highly appreciated

mspoojamehta
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of documents for first Entry to UK - ILR Applicati

Post by mspoojamehta » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 am

Can someone respond urgently on this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:24 am

Airticket of arrival and copy of passport should be fine plus report of lost passport etc. HO have your full records.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gunaseks
Newly Registered

Post by gunaseks » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi,

Actually HO knows when you first entered to UK. Just mention that date and you can mention it in your cover letter in brief.

Guna