ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouce Visa appeal Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

athivak243
Newly Registered

Spouce Visa appeal Urgent

Post by athivak243 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:39 am

Hi all,
I applied for ILR spouse visa from india on June 2015. Visa was refused because i did not submit the below documents.

1) Registration with company house
2) VAT registration and VAT paid for last finance year.
3) PAYE registration

I appealed on September 2015 and submitted the above document under missing document category , I got letter from tribunal , saying by March 17 2016 Tribunal will get response from Homeoffice. Till now we did not receive any response from home office. What should we do? Is there any way we can track the status or speed the process ? Any advice will be really helpful for me.

Regards,
Raj

Casa

Re: Spouce Visa appeal Urgent

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 am

ILR spouse visa? There is no ILR application for a spouse submitted outside of the UK. Do you mean a Spouse Settlement visa which if issued gives temporary leave of an initial 2.5 year period? If these documents weren't submitted with the application they may not be considered as relevant to your appeal now.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

athivak243
Newly Registered

Post by athivak243 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 am

Hi,

Sorry it is Spouse Settlement visa. I have submitted the documents when i appealed.
1) Registration with company house
2) VAT registration and VAT paid for last finance year.
3) PAYE registration

It is 6 months since the appeal. We are waiting for reply from Home office. We checked with the Tribunal, they said they are waiting for response from Home office. Is there any way we can check the status? Is there any way we can find out how long we need to wait.

Thanks,
Raj.

athivak243
Newly Registered

Spouse visa cash savings source

Post by athivak243 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi all,
I have doubt regarding spouse visa cash saving requirement. It is mentioned that cash saving cannot be combined with self employed and directory of specified limited company when applying for spouse visa. I am directory of my limited company. For income source can i combine the salary taken from the company [ excluding dividend] and cash saving ?

Thanks
athivak

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 29, 2016 10:26 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ash_ansary
Newly Registered

Post by Ash_ansary » Sun May 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Hi All,

I have an appointment booked for my wife next week IA. need some advice please.

I will be sending the documents under sefl employment - Limited company.
I have below issues which im quite confused with. if you can clarify those for me please.

- I will be providing last financial year 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 business statements and I have minus figures in between
- I will be providing my personal statements from 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 for dividends/salary I transferred across from my business statements and same I have minus figures up to a grand
- Also the dividends I have taken I have matched them across to reflect.
- With these I will be submitting CT600, payslips, dividend vouchers, invoices
- I do not have any confirmation letter from HMRC for paying previous year co-operation tax
- And as my return not due yet as My company started January I will be only submitting the CT600 for 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015. So I do not have an acknowledgement for this.

Please Advise. Thanks alot

Ash

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 29, 2016 10:47 pm

Have a look at Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.