ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse covering letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

spouse covering letter

Post by nomanwahab » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi gurus and senior members

can some one please provide me spouse FLR(M) covering letter template . i am on tier 1 (G) but my 10 years completed as i am going to apply my set LR visa same time my wife vise expire and i am going to apply her FLR(M) visa . i am little bit confused how to explain her covering letter to hold application until main applicant grant visa.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse covering letter

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:46 pm

When do both your visas expire?

Do you meet the financial requirement?

Why not apply for ILR in person and then FLR(M) by post or apply both in person.

I hope all your tax affairs and declared income to HO and HMRC is in order, it is still checked for long residence ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:27 pm

me and my wife visa are expire on 24 of june 2016. i am not appling for same time because i closed down my self employment work just employement and i cant fulfill requirement of Tier 1g .

There is no problem with the Tax affairs . Tax is already been paid long time ago. and i am also can support my wife my annual income is 24k.
i would like to apply by post both application because my 10 years will be completed on 14 of july 2016 as per policy guidance i can apply 28 days earlier.

Hope you understand my situation .

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:35 pm

i need to ask one more question . for english requirement my wife done B1 english test bymistake instead of A1 . :( . does she book anothet test for A1 ? or B1 is ok for Flrm . i am really disappoint of my mistake as i booked both test B1.