ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISIT VISA REFUSAL REAPPLICATION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kwasyebo
Newly Registered

VISIT VISA REFUSAL REAPPLICATION

Post by kwasyebo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 am

My sister and family friend recently made an application for a family visit visa but my working sister's application was approved and was issued a 2years visa but our family friend who is student was refused - Reason been that, she failed to provide relationship evidence of her sponsor(which was her brother) and as she's a student, they want more proof of how she's been financed.

We've just submitted a second application today and have added birth cert and photos of brother, the brothers business certs , personal bank statement, brother business tax papers and she's also added more proof of how shes financed in her education (bank deposit receipt, rent/tenancy agreement, school fees receipt, bank statement and mobile money receipt) plus letters explaining all this

As im inviting her, i've also added my invitation letter, sponsorship for accommodation, food and transportation in the UK from myself and wife

Does anyone think thats enough for her to be granted a visa please

Thanks

Kay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: VISIT VISA REFUSAL REAPPLICATION

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:21 pm

It is not clear from your post who is sponsoring friend. If you are, then UKVI want to see proof of your/friend relationship. If friends' brother is sponsoring, then it is their relationship.

Who was the listed sponsor in the first application?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kwasyebo
Newly Registered

Re: VISIT VISA REFUSAL REAPPLICATION

Post by kwasyebo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 am

My friend's brother is proving the sponsorship and i'm only providing a third party sponsorship which includes accommodation, food and travel in the UK. These were the same sponsorship provided in the first application as my friend didnt add proof of relationship, The ECO refused stating they might not be real siblings

Main sponsors current bank balance is £3400 and providing sponsorship of £1000 - Does anyone think thats okay ?